Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm very confused..... why did an #AD for Say it with diamonds for jewellery , involve her flashing her love handles ?
100% confirmed too the Fat Tits are gone !!
Aaaaghhhhhahahahhaahah I’ve never seen someone with less of an arse. How is that possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I

I’m sure she’s not done it right. Is it supposed to show the outline of the word? Isn’t there another layer to take off?
Either another layer or just cheap stickers, and she’s used shiny ones on a matte container so it’s obvious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m calling it now. The weight loss she will claim will be the breast reduction. Is she going to reference getting them out?

Reactions: 18
Flatty boom boom 🤣🤣

Label isn't even centred, too far to the right and annoying me more than it should!! Can she not do anything right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s just had the implants removed?? They look very flat and saggy to have had them replaced. 🙃

Reactions: 16
Do you think she’s just had the implants removed?? They look very flat and saggy to have had them replaced. 🙃
Yeh she not had an implant put back in. I bet they look a pair of 14 day old helium balloons.
I don’t doubt for a minute that she’ll be on her 3rd tit job very soon .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh god that reduction of the boobs has done nothing to help the figure 🫣 when is she going to tell her followers about the turkey trip have to direct them to the wiki with the receipts

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.