Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Sorry I was reading through the wiki, which I do on a very regular basis to be honest! It would easily get my vote as one of the best things on the internet! Sorry when were these uploaded? I mean talk about buttons holding on for life! And the photoshopping on the second that wonky metal pole! Wow!

View attachment 1108238
View attachment 1108239
She’s got a hand like Jeremy Beadle on the second picture! Read the wiki.

Reactions: 5

Tictactoe12

KHM: Hi guuuyyzz, just thought I’d come on and chat to you all *tries to push her underbite in with her thumbs but can’t*

I’ve had thousands of DM’s from you all saying you have seen my @bykatehayes range being pulled from the shelves in Home B’s *wipes a trail of green thick snot from her playdoh nose on her sleeve*

DELO: I’ve justtttttt poaaaached an eggggggg *huffs* on my ownnnnnnn

KHM: Matt is just using the air fryer for the eggs mmmmkay. I have a phobia of tinned beans, my PA deals with them in my pantry *attempts to stick an eyelash down on her left eye but it pings off into Max’s water bowl*

OHD: Where are my 800g’s of oats Momma!!? *scowls and stomps into the utility room where she finds Mez taking a shit amongst 6 weeks worth of washing*

MEZ: Orrrrrr, our Olive, *squeezes* - almost done now love, go leave Nanny to finish please *splashing sound into the toilet bowl*

KHM: So guys *talking into her phone* I actually prewarned Home Bargain about the Trolls trying to ruin things because they are jealous. FYI, the Police are now patrolling most retail parks to see if anyone takes photos of all the stock being snatched from the displays mmmmkay. *looks over her shoulder at Mez leaving the utility room holding her nose*

Soooo yeah.. *combs her greasy hair with her little finger* I actually have a list of people who entered Home Bargains today and I might revel them mmmkay, but I also might forgive them.

DELO: I’ve fiiiiinisshhed *slams plate down next to khm*

OHD: No hablo espanol *shrugs shoulders*

KHM: Anyway guys, my battery is going, and Olive hasn’t eaten for 5 minutes so need to make her some snack.. sooo much planned with OHD - Mmmkay. *abruptly ends the Insta story, side steps over Max’s turd on the kitchen floor and swallows 5 boiled eggs whole*

View attachment 1100358
Dead 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Anyone recommend an instant/wash off tan? I can’t fake tan, hot sweats, make my tan horrible and patchy, so what’s the point! Ha x

HelenKnowsTheOwner

Arms at the end for applause DEAD!!!! Most unflattering bridal catwalk from her why did she accept this challenge she should uld never troll rant again after this on her looks or body especially shes shown the real kate today the back at centre stage 😅
The back at centre or centre-back? 🤣

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I thought kids cavern was still in cavern walks, shows you how long it’s been since I went to cavern walks/Met quarter 😂
Mind you the last time I was in cavern walks must have been around 1999!

There’s 3 stores now, 2 in Liverpool and one in Manchester
They’re opening one up in Newcastle 🥴

• Haha

quaylover

Olive modelling for kids cavern now?!
thought they would have more sense x
When I moved up here I got told by a lot of people the kids cavern and cricket are known for selling lots of fakes. Is this just a rumour I heard or has anyone else heard it?

Reactions: 4

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Oilily, that's a blast from the past! Does anyone remember Paul O'Gradys daughter, she worked there?!

Sillisosej

Sunflowers can get in the bin as well. Snidey bastards they are.

I don't shop in Zara so wasn't sure what a medium was like but having seen my daughter's ZSSml sequinned shorts there is no fucking way on God's green earth hambeast is a ZSM.
How can 1 person be so fucking deluded?
I absolutely hate sunflowers I’m scared of them hahaha

• Haha

Yellowpyjamas

When I moved up here I got told by a lot of people the kids cavern and cricket are known for selling lots of fakes. Is this just a rumour I heard or has anyone else heard it?
Don’t know about Cricket but can’t imagine that being true of Kids Cavern, they’re owned by JD Sports.