Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deflects so much from what Ninja actually knows and saw with her own eyes. Best way to avoid it coming out

Reactions: 3
I think the insta was set up so she could talk about her job. A few people on here showed a lot of interest but she got banned on here for talking about it because the thread got derailed. Then THM obviously caught wind of it and thought it was set up to troll her/impersonate her baby So thats why N messaged her.

Reactions: 16
She literally refuses to acknowledge, address or respond to anything critical anyone puts to her. Just deflects it back on the other person ‘wHy ArE u MeSsAgINg mE aT 9.13’
My personal insta name isn’t even my actual name and I don’t troll anyone on insta have all my genuine friends and family.. she’s just an absolute freak

Reactions: 3
It is NOT a troll site it is an opinion site. If some one isn’t bein fake and up her arse they are a troll she can’t stop people having opinions that’s how deluded she is. I have a degree in psychology but anyone knows this if people are shown something/ played something they automatically form an opinion about what ever they have seen/hear. It’s HUMAN NATURE. She can’t contol people’s minds or freedom of speech. If ya can’t deal with people’s opinions as a result of your actions or what you put out there don’t put it up Oh but you will won’t you, you will keep doing it, because you love the backlash of it and want attention by playing the victim, your loving it an all the false comments of people that don’t even know you does it make you feel loved and like your getting attention cos you know ya fellas not totally intrested. She is an unhinged passive aggressive girl dangerously obsessed with attention

Last edited:
The Mind PT must be fabulous because she genuinely acts and believes that she is above every other mere mortal.

hun most of us on here could afford to just move to a bigger house instead of building MDF dens all over the place, just sayin

Oh she’s literally insane? Does she believe her own bullshit? No wonder Matt goes elsewhere, he’s probably just looking for a decent conversation with someone who has more than 3 brain cells.

Reactions: 15
At least you can get gist of it all.

I’m off to the hairdressers. This will give me something to read

Reactions: 7
If her life is so great and she’s happy why bother about us jealous weird saddos

Reactions: 5
Ninja was a lot kinder to her than I would of been if of had to have seriously restrained myself especially knowing what ninja knows.

If her life is so great and she’s happy why bother about us jealous weird saddos
It’s anything but!

Reactions: 8
At least you can get gist of it all.

I’m off to the hairdressers. This will give me something to read
thank you for posting Paz x

her life is so great but she is stalking this site day and night, posting rebuttals on social media day and night and is clinging on to a cheating fella for dear life. You go girl, your a a winner truffle hog!!

Reactions: 8
I do often wonder if shes got a slight learning disability. I hope nobody is offended by this comment, but she obviously has a problem with reading/writing and just general understanding. She seems to struggle to have a basic conversation and she clearly cant form an argument. She seems to have difficulty grasping reality and understanding what is appropriate. She seems very gullible and naive considering she’s almost 30. She doesn’t have an understanding of risk hence why shes quite happy to ignore advice about shielding, and she’s always over sharing even down to her ‘bald mini’ and details of her miscarriage etc. She also doesn’t seem to understand what’s appropriate behaviour, like driving hours to deliver a roast dinner for example, most people would think that extremely odd behaviour but to her clearly not.

Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.