Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t even think she runs yano I think she just lies about it. I need video evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 37

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I thought it was based on a piss take when KHM called a banana a NARNA...🤣
Nahhh Truff probs only spelt it “narna” because she couldn’t figure out how many “n’s” and “a’s” are in the full word BANANA 🤣

.. the same girl who can’t pay her bills on time without a “parenthood diary” 🤣

Delo: its a miracle, you’ll never miss a bill again!!!!

Fucking eye roll..

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
You've got to admire her confidence for:-
a. Leaving the house looking like that!
b. Going to a party where u know everyone will be talking about u!
c. Going to a party where u know everyone has the echo article in their WhatsApp along with snide comments.
d. Post pics on insta that other guests will see then turn up looking like a completely different person (double the size).

Edited to say I don't think there's anything wrong with her actual size she should own it and dress to suit. I do think there's something wrong with being an unapologetic racist though!

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Just going back to Chez being sole owner of Oh Snarlin.. I honestly can’t believe no announcement has never come from Truff, that she’s happy for her followers to still think she’s working out of that building. Lying squatting toad

Better get me check it for u y my spelling so good 🤣🤣🤣😘
Leo, you’ve won the tattle OBE 👸🏼
I am fucking in tears!!!!!!! Hahahahaahhaah

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
Haha she's letting us know Arg is in.
That corridor WOW - little legs feet are climbing the walls 😱😱😱

I can't believe she's got them all lashed out of the big living room it's fucking shocking like.
And yet poor max is shut out behind the gate

Anyone else think it’s weird there’s a stair gate across the ‘living room’ but not at the top or bottom of the actual staircase?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Delstar

VIP Member
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies
Who messaged who? And who’s got a fake account name? I’m lost 🥴

• Haha

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Noticed she never gains weight when she has a weigh in well your pics unfiltered says different and that’s not fat shaming either it’s just pathetic that your that perfect you never gain weight even over xmas when probably almost everyone gains weight but our special ZSM doesn’t pisses me off her fucking lies can you tell by this rant i have gained weight have to change me name to ZarasizeXXL 😂😂😂

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
@BirkenheadTranny did you clock whether Purple Nose had a massive slab back?

I know he was sat down driving the taxi but did he lean over to pick up something he’s dropped near his clutch/pedals at any point?

or did he get out and open the door for you when you got to your destination or anything for you to see it?

Just wondering who she’s inherited it off, Mez’s back seems alright like.

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
She’s a proper sad case isn’t she, hates everything About how she looks, can preach about her tiger strips and marathons in 6 minutes. But when it comes down to it, Katie Jane is a miserabley unhappy racist homophobe.

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
She is one arrogant little fucker isn’t she? “Waving away all negativity…” eeeeeeeeeeeh! You’re a show!
See she’s doing a wedding show 👀 MUA’s pay to do these to drum up business so she must be skint. Wonder how she’ll spin it tho… and wonder if any of the models will come on and spill the beans. Bet ya she’s gonna be fuming that she’s gotta go and PAY to use all her shit make up and make up brushes on catwalk models who aren’t paying her. She must be poor! Aaaw! R ya poor Kate?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha