Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
All of her problems stem from her pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. And then she gets wound up when people call her out on her lies. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why she does it? Why would you CHOOSE to go through the stress of constantly pretending to the world to be someone you’re not when there are no pressures to do so?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Me checking my phone every morning to see whether truffs profile is still private:
😭😭😭😭😭💀💀💀

I reckon truff will say in future rambles,
Da trolls are stalking my family, booking My dads taxie on purpose to find out about me and ruin my life

She’s that delusional and loves twisting everything, wouldn’t put it past her the hog

• Haha
To be fair to simple Matthew though he is playing and interacting with his daughter , Truff just looks like she's had her phone out shoved in the kids face the entire time for Insta #perfectfamilyday 🥺🥺

• Heart

Narnachops01

Noticed she never gains weight when she has a weigh in well your pics unfiltered says different and that’s not fat shaming either it’s just pathetic that your that perfect you never gain weight even over xmas when probably almost everyone gains weight but our special ZSM doesn’t pisses me off her fucking lies can you tell by this rant i have gained weight have to change me name to ZarasizeXXL 😂😂😂
Don’t be pissed off. You are right, the majority of people gain weight. It’s what Christmas is about: enjoying it with your family and worrying about the weight on the first Monday in January. I have no shame, I think it’s the second or third Monday and I keep convincing myself to start on the 1st of February. 😊

I would never fat shame because I don’t give a shit how someone looks, how much they weigh, the colour of their hair/skin, their sexuality, or their religious beliefs because I believe that everybody is the same regardless and this world is hard enough without people like Truff who are racist, homophobic, fat shaming, vile bullies. We would all be fucking boring living in a boring world if we were all the same.

You are honest with yourself and the people around you. You own it, like we all do, and don’t get rid of the 2/3/4 stone before going out. We all own it and have insecurities, but it’s how we deal with them that matters. Life is too short to worry about overeating a little at Christmas. We should love each day as if it’s our last.

I spent Christmas week burying my brother. He was 53 and died a long, horrible, slow death from lung cancer. I am devastated. We were really close. There is one thing that I can’t come to terms with: he’s never smoked a cigarette in his life. So yeah, what I am trying to say is that life is too short, nobody knows what’s around the corner and as shit as a Christmas we had and the run up to it, we as a family spent it together, as last year, like a lot of people, we couldn’t. We ate, cried, danced, reminisced, sang, drank, and didn’t give zero fucks. But I know I’ve put weight on, do I care, no. Does my partner care, no? Do my kids care, no.

Life is for living, as it is so cruel at times 💙

• Heart
  • Sad

gigi_93

VIP Member
Literally could have killed that child dragging her along in that trailer, I’ll never forget that. Fucking unhinged behaviour

Tictactoe12

Also, I may be the queen of scepticism here, but Graceyloos post does have me wondering if its legit or not. Too much content, names and specifics which I wouldn't dream of doing of truff outed me as a troll? 🤷‍♀️ just a thought.

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
and I know I'm just piping up left right and centre replying all of a sudden..
I'm usually more of lurker and liker as you're all way too funny for me and I'm no local so don't really know half of what goes on!!
But I see and appreciate! This thread kept me going during lockdown no1!
Truff will forever be a (racist and homophobic) cunt.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Aww Hollie’s kid is cute. Nobody ever gives a shit about the second one though soz hun

• Haha

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I recognise that slab back anywhere…
Despite the fact that I know she photoshops herself into a zsm, it takes my breath away every single time I see an actual proper photo of her
Just can’t believe she’s so brazen, uploads one looking the size of twig, ten mins later people see her looking the size of major oak tree trunk
(Same colour as well with that dirty fake tan)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Keera

VIP Member
Matt looks like a dog who has been taken to the dog park once in a blue moon by his owner whenever they are out with other people 😂 I know it’s a laugh about delo out putting it around but honestly I think he’s trapped WEAR THE PRIEST SCARF IN THE NEXT PHOTOSHOOT IF U NEED RESCUED MATT

• Haha

theprgirl

Hes another one that registered on my gaydar 🤮😂
😂😂 he looks like that thing out of the goonies. But that literally is the best that Prinny D will get. She needs her own thread on here 😂

Just catching up this morning I fell asleep so early I was fucked yesterday bespoke 2 had me up at fucking 4am wanting biscuits ! I honestly had no clue that Kate had nothing to do with oh darlin anymore I thought she was still big boss it's only from reading here that I found out that wasn't the case. Also think the salon looks much nicer now Cheryl's changed it, before it looked like hello kitty took a shit everywhere. Remember when Kate had a huge tantrum cos another salon got a flower swing chair and she made out like she was the world's inventor of flower chairs and had it patented or something
It’s actually hilarious how quickly Cheryl decorated it after Kate left. It’s as if she hated it all along 😂😂 probs against popular opinion but I fucking love how sly our pep head is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
@BirkenheadTranny did you clock whether Purple Nose had a massive slab back?

I know he was sat down driving the taxi but did he lean over to pick up something he’s dropped near his clutch/pedals at any point?

or did he get out and open the door for you when you got to your destination or anything for you to see it?

Just wondering who she’s inherited it off, Mez’s back seems alright like.
To be honest I was rather bemused that this rough looking guy with an enormous indigo nose I was paying for a service was ranting to me about trolls like I give a shit. I haven't been on here since summer due to problems at ****** HQ so didn't know what all the latest was and I'm gutted now because if I had been in the know, I could have brought up the echo article 😫

• Haha
  • Heart