Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeExotic

VIP Member
The pink uncle fester blazer with a face like a slapped arse was my favourite Truff look. Still makes me laugh.

She can go on about how much weight she’s lost and how she’s the fittest woman on the Wirral, that is a maternity blazer from ASOS. Fat bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ah here man it's not that daft Kirsty mobile tan back under an assumed name is it? Fuck off to cash converters to sell your dog you fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LolaJ2019

So it’s only took her a week to get over being outed as homophonic and racist??!!
She’s a joke - I’d be in hiding for months, and that’s after I’d posted a huge grovelling apology!
She’s not bothered at all.
She’s only been ‘depressed’ because she’s been caught out and worried she’d lose money.
She is such a disingenuous person - with no morals and only cares about how her insta life looks.
Rant over - I’m off for a wine! Xx

Cooksie

VIP Member
B8EA9454-0C18-4739-9F69-80931E09831F.jpeg
She doesn’t even go to school she’s only 1 isn’t she.. wtf is she on about now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

WatchMeEyebrows

I’d be interested to know what Grace was sending Kate off the fake account(s). She missed that part out. Was it abusive? Or was she just highlighting what a poor influencer she was?

It seems a bit of an extreme reaction all because Delo wouldn’t do some panelling and Kate had given her the stink eye in the hairdressers.

I recognise that back anywhere…
Is it Kates party? Why has she stuck herself front and centre?!

• Haha
Someone I talk to on insta has messaged me… well… basically it seems from that article the other week.. she’s messaged her under a fake account name.. all I can say is.. it’s juicy! Not. Only is she homophobic and a racist… there’s more! I can’t show what she’s sent me but all I can say is wow. She’s taking it to the right press agencies

• Wow
Reactions: 45

eskimopie

VIP Member
She must of felt sick taking Delo to a party full of young skinny Minnie’s while she barges around looking like Herman Munster into that hideous Windolene blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Trolls, I might have to quit Tattle cos I just realised that I Am Influencer - I have discount codes for Gousto, Hello Fresh and Skin+me.

BRB just going to quit my day job.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
@Graceyloo hope you are getting the help you need and your family are okay, no need to reply just dont expect any forgiveness from Truff she is too self obsessed to see any faults in her own behaviour but quick enough to blame everything else on yours without forgiveness, thats her prerogative. Its best to stay off SM girl and look after yourself and yours.

• Heart

Thekinsley

Fucking hell. Only came on for a mooch. Why is Delo morphing into Claire Balding? Why is Truff a mahogany shit colour? And why hasn’t the poor lass been gifted an iron? The pink blazer actually haunts me, imagine her coming after you like a fucking neon space hopper in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Delo in his vest all happy with his free pr sample of pengaligons, won’t be getting that again after narnas efforts

• Haha
Reactions: 44