Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fanny Parted Toupee , Blag Cartier Bangle , A fucking Gilet , Turkey Teeth & Skinny Jeans - Nah imagine tho your fella bouncing round like that 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

gigi_93

VIP Member
‘Disgusting’ that you didn’t read a shop’s return policy before purchasing a pair of chav trainers? …. get real Karen
Jimmy Hill just wanted the excuse to show them off. Transparent tramp. Absolute kip of them, I’d rather wear crocs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

OhSnarlin'2

@Graceyloo

Quite possibly the bravest post I have ever seen. I didn't want to read and run. Sadly truff is a cunt,. She's never going to change. She'll never accept your apology, but you need to accept that you have. Make peace with yourself and live your life ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Isn’t it mad that no matter what era the pic of Truff is from, she always looks like she’s a really unclean smelly fucker 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

OhSnarlin'2

Hang on a minute, she says she's not washed her hair in 2 weeks, then posts about the 4k in 30 minutes or whatever it was and all the other (pretend) runs she's done to build up her mental health. She must fucking honk to high heaven 👃👃🐽🐽

Also, for the new readers, she's not been locked away wollowing she's been to parties and had meals out.

Read the wiki!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Rothsey

VIP Member
I’m going the Ivy tomorrow, do I tag them and say thank you and pretend I’ve got a code or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ThePidge

VIP Member
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..
what lady went back to who, who’s shady, who’re the right people and who’s not bullshitting?
CFAC07B2-9BB2-4AC4-96FC-7F83CB7B701C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
She really has been watching Emily in Paris and going foe the walk of shame look. Looks like she is wearing a fkn sphonge cloth, is she advertising that too now. My eyesight is shite is that what it says on the label?
53C69E0B-C6F4-4A93-BB42-9BB90CC61004.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeno them couples that just look like they never ever have sex and when ye find out they have a kid your shocked, that’s truff and diddy del 🤣 not one bit of chemistry together, Delo deffo sleeps in a suitcase in his walk in every night getting a spoon off Max

• Haha