Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I had a relative who worked at flannels and apparently a lot of people buy the genuine stuff, then buy the fake exact replica then go to the shop and try and get a refund on the replica and swap the clothes tags over. Pure scruffbags, wouldn't shock me if truff did something like that.
@Quarrantinemadness
Oh really 😳
I did think there was something miss with the whole situation tbh and there may have been half a story

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Ok.. sorry to be so “shady” but it seems like she’s not bullshitting. From the messages, she told her “she will be saving them and going to the right people” and the other person has … Kate has backed off… she also unsent a message for some reason too which is why this lady went back at her ..
Oooh can not wait

Reactions: 5

theprgirl

The lip balms pic, the other guy is mason, prinny d’s boyfriend he’s about 20 something, she’s 38 or 39,

Mason has his own building business, he did a lot of work on their new house and he’s actually competent and really good at it, unlike Delo. He should give Delo a few tips sometime 🤣
Yeah to be fair he did a good job on their house. He actually seems like a decent lad, just a bit of an odd paring with her as she’s fucking vile

theprgirl

I dont know much about prinny d, I'd love to know some tea, dish girly hahhaa
All I know is that she’s a loud mouth cow and that she was so desperate for a fella that she settled with a 24 year old 😂

She’s a divvy isn’t she! I had to unfollow her after her constant posting of her personal shopping sessions in Cricket 🙄
Oh I know. She’s forever buying the shite that no one else wants

How old is she? Looks like she’s just been on holiday with her oafish younger brother. They look ridiculous together. He’s got the same teeth as the other males in their fake friendship group. They all look like chipmunks!

Read the wiki
38 😂

Cant unsee this now everytime Delo appears on here. No waistcoat though.

Fuck off troll you leave my Marty alone!

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
But, I’m in training tomorrow and I want to tell Kristine at approx 08.40am Truff has been a silly girl again.

HB, I hope you’ve got good lawyers because the way this is going on you’ll fucking need them.

I’m calling she’s a thief, liar, troll, bully, racist, homophobic, bullying, tramp that’s being doing fraud and trolling people and herself.

How can she cry Troll when she makes blag accounts herself, she’s got a fucking screw missing. Imagine being so consumed that IG takes over you’re life. I’ve told you she lives two lives, the life she has and the life she wants too have, the latter being the one she spends most time instead of the real life.

Just when the silly Twat thought it was over and went public on her IG again. Deluded 🙃
@Narnachops01 I ❤ You xx

• Heart

ChloeBee

surely it's easier to actually just stick to a diet than to pretend to be on one all the fucking time? If she put the same amount of effort into an actual diet as she does photoshopping and all these stories no one would be calling her a Nissan Cube. I don't mean to down play how hard it is to lose weight but it's not as difficult as she makes it for herself either.
Nissan cube😭💀🪦☠

• Haha

I spent Christmas week burying my brother. He was 53 and died a long, horrible, slow death from lung cancer. I am devastated. We were really close. There is one thing that I can’t come to terms with: he’s never smoked a cigarette in his life. So yeah, what I am trying to say is that life is too short, nobody knows what’s around the corner and as shit as a Christmas we had and the run up to it, we as a family spent it together, as last year, like a lot of people, we couldn’t. We ate, cried, danced, reminisced, sang, drank, and didn’t give zero fucks. But I know I’ve put weight on, do I care, no. Does my partner care, no? Do my kids care, no.

Life is for living, as it is so cruel at times 💙
Sending lots of love. Lost my Dad to lung cancer a couple of years ago, it’s awful. Hope you’re doing ok.

Leodog19

VIP Member
I’ve e-mailed HB again today and asked as well as her being a homophobic, fat shaming, vile, racist bully do they agree with her shaving 3/4 stone off her body. Ha, she fell right into their arms because she’s taken her private off.

I know i sound like a broken Narna; but I want an apology for being made out to be a liar when I told them she had written all that on Twitter.

I am Mother, I am Cunt.
How is she getting so many likes are people that thick🤔