Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I love wet wet wet too ❤
Everyone laughs when I say that and that I went to see them about 5 years ago, because I’m 32 😂 loads of my mates don’t even know who they are🙈
I love all the older music tbh
I grew up with it my mums seen them so many times I would thrm to form again and take her ❤

Reactions: 5

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I think it is safe to say the majority of people here are happy. I know I am. Yeah, I'd like to have a holiday home abroad or be retired, but then I'd be pulling my hair out being at home. We all say that if we had more money, etc, etc. But, money is fuck all if you don’t have your health. The number of celebrities who have had money and then had tragic circumstances in which the money becomes insignificant is staggering. I would rather have my and my family's health any day. So no, I am not jealous of you, Truff.

It is you that aren’t happy. You have to bully people, so that says more about you than about them. It has been proven that you are a bully (read the Wiki for reference). It’s you that call people vile and offensive names, names that are so wrong in every way, shape, or form.

It is you that are desperately unhappy with your life, insecure, jealous, arrogant, and that gets people's backs up. You need discipline. You need to think about what you have done now and in the past. You ask yourself why you are in the mess you are and why your growth isn’t moving. Just think about that bit. For a change, practise what you preach instead of trying to preach to us. Making out it’s Trolls that make you unhappy when in real life that is an excuse to cover up your own unhappiness and insecurities.

Things won’t fall into place because you have sabotaged your career by acting like a Twat. Yeah, people will talk, but if you had apologised and shown some remorse, it would have been old news after a couple of days, but no, you have to carry it on and on and draw attention to yourself by being so arrogant.

From where I’m standing, and I’m sure a lot of other people will agree, there is no new you. You would rather ignore and be arrogant than try and make amends and show some remorse.

The only enemy here is yourself, Truff. I know you will be reading this as you are so predictable, but have a think about it.

Has anyone got the e-mail address of the CS for HB please? I don’t think I will go through Kristine. I doubt nothing will come of it but no harm in trying.
So true money doesn't buy happiness at all. I thought it would bring me ultimate happiness getting a new house for me and my family. I've literally been here a year and now I don't want a house and just want to buy a double decker bus to renovate into a home, have solar panels, fresh spring water grow my own food and live off grid away from society and just have a simple self sustainable life 😂 my whole family think I'm nuts but I've already started saving for the bus after buying some land haha. It's not for everyone. Money and possessions though, when you die you can't take a single thing with you so what's the point in it all ? Like if I was to die tomorrow where would I wake up and would I be thinking "why the fuck was I so vain and why did I buy all that stuff I didn't need"
Why are some people never content and always searching for something more in earthly possessions that will amount to nothing or take you anywhere? Maybe I should become a philosopher ? 😂
Wow I've just wrote a whole paragraph and It didn't post 😂😂 stupid phone
Sorry it did post ignore me

• Haha
Reactions: 4