Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Fucking hell can they open the front door if that corridor room door is open ?? 😂😂😂

That house is the stuff of nightmares.
A fire Marshall would collapse if they seen that place !!
I think from the floor plan (read the wiki) there’s some sort of cupboard area behind that door, then the front door further over. So. Many. Doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

chattycatty

VIP Member
I've sat reading the gruffalo in bed to my bespoke, yes at this time cos she doesn't sleep 🤣 and I've realised the whole way through I've said truffalo. DEAD....

Its been mentioned loads, but I hope you're OK Grace? What was it that you said to her?

Girls I've got a similar pink blazer from MIssGuided for VDAY, its gotta go back! Gamon (soon to be EX GAMON, after his comments tonight) said oooh look at you little ZSM wannabe. I did proper laugh that he was onto the ZSM rather than the KHM , now I'm thinking is he getting on tattle on my phone, or are you on here Mr Pebs 🤣 p.s. he's on the couch tonight (Kate if you reading, a proper full sized one in one of our living rooms, cos am not selfish and half of my clothes are in vacuum bags 🤣)

Oh p.s.s why hasn't she mentioned her cousin, I mean more like sisters baby reveal. #jealousarse
Do you think her family have said keep us off your make up page! For our own safety 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
She’s one of those people in life that you’d love to see get a hiding but never seems to get one for some reason, despite antagonising and giving reasons for one on a weekly basis. Her type always seem to get away with it. There’s a lad round here and he’s a right little prick and squares up to people all the time and somehow always gets off scot free every time.

Just a gate by the looks of it. Bet it’s freeeeeezing
It won’t be long until she gets a hiding x

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
I'm a Gemini and can confirm we are fucking nightmares. I'm nowhere near Truffs level mind you 🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t get away from them I thought the men were bad narcissistic Gemini’s but Jesus wept she takes it to the next level

I've been awol on the scousebird thread. How the funk does she have 'the busiest week ahead' then fucks off on a '10k' walk? Like someone get her a job! I heard Homie Bs are taking on 👀
Ash I was reading last night can I ask why do they call her Jeff 😂 it’s so funny 😂 and she’s got a cheek to charge people she’s fucken vile