Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
With all due respect, I don't for a second believe the death and rape threats. Influencers make up the same thing to hoover up attention because it's pretty much the worst thing someone could say and no one would disagree.
Hi kirstymobiletan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s trolls turning up at her door that Truff needs to worry about. She’d better not leave the door unlocked too long or else Kirsty will crawl out of her hiding space in the bushes and be in her room, sniffing Truffs skiddy drawers before we know it.

Fucking weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

gossip29

VIP Member
I’ve got to say, I’m quite enjoying her ‘social media break’ it’s nice to see my own kid more than olive for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My daughter also won’t apologise. It’s the biggest shit storm when she has to. She’s also 2, so she goes on the naughty step

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Still broadbacked and no mask on 😳
And using mascara directly onto the clients eye using the actual mascaras wand. For a kick off that’s absolutely disgusting and unhygienic anytime, and poor hygiene practices will probably invalidate Kate’s public liability insurance (if she has any) and would directly go against the risk assessment (assuming the organisers of the bridal shoot completed one) which will void the insurance for the shoot itself.

Very foolish, given that Kate has a “range of disposable make up tools”.

She’s such an unprofessional, homophobic, racist, lying bully. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

JoeExotic

VIP Member
That Kirsty is a pure scummy mummy isn’t she? Definitely has live laugh love wall transfers and a grey crushed velvet sofa.

Funny how she has a BLM post on her grid. It’s all Black Lives Matter until her mate Kate wants to sing the N word and then it’s fuck a black life. Scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

wiganuser

VIP Member
She’s the type that would be in someone’s kitchen at 7am on a Sunday morning, full of beak, saying how she needs to get home for the kids getting dropped off at 11.
I love having people like kirsty to buzz off, literally free entertainment.

I knew a girl like her once, she was so desperate for a night out she sold her kids buggy on facey marketplace 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Shazblag

VIP Member
No I'm not Kate . I don't know what iv done I'm a 54 year old woman with 2 kids and I have a gran baby of 15 months. I will delete. My account when u all tel me what so bad about me that u think I'm Katie. Thus is very upsetting for me
We dont think your Kate @Leodog19 , we know your a lovely nanny from the chippy dont be worrying. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
She’s never going to apologise. The only reason she did with the SW fiasco was because she had no choice.

All these instahuns are as bad as each other. I follow two who aren’t hugely well known but still have a substantial following and come across as decent girls. They both put up stories about how disgusted they were with the Elle Darby thing and I noticed they both followed Truff and liked/commented a lot of her pics. So I just dropped them a message saying, couldn’t agree with you more about the Elle Dary situation - I notice you follow Kate Hayes and I don’t know if your aware but bullying/homophobic/racist tweets of hers have come out and I sent them the echo link.

They both replied to me and said thanks for bringing it to their attention, checked today and there they both are blowing smoke up Truff’s arse on her picture. Fake as fuck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Moodymargi

Whooo my first ever title. Thanks to the man from Owen Drew for the inspiration 🕯

Let's start off with a song, altogether now trolls....

🎶 She was a Truffalo Soldier, Homophobic Racist 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

SharkyShark

Peeps let’s not post pictures of other peoples children it’s not nice 💗 or let anyone think we’re starting to cause trouble with family, friends or anyone 💫

• Heart
I can't stop laughing that she's made out she was the star of that photo shoot today when infact she was the..... Hired Help

Hahhahahaa 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha