Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Surprised delo’s sperm found the egg considering he can’t find his own balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Keera

VIP Member
I’m so confused at why Kirsty is on a one man crusade against tattle - sign that petition that’s been going for 47 years and fuck off Kirsty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
With all due respect, I don't for a second believe the death and rape threats. Influencers make up the same thing to hoover up attention because it's pretty much the worst thing someone could say and no one would disagree.
go and crawl back up kates smelly arse you little winnet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

EnolaHolmes

Went to mention this before. Weird eh considering their besties 🙄
Honest to god, I’m sick to the back teeth of people using Caroline Flack as the linchpin of all people raising the issue of accountability.

JUST because someone says you’ve done wrong doesn’t mean you get to whip out the #bekind card. Fucking morons.

imagine when I go back to work

Boss; I just wanna talk to you about not hitting target this month
Me; #bekind
Boss; you’ve not hit it, any reason for this?
Me; remember Caroline flack? Yeah well that was sad wasn’t it?

Also, people never really mention the fact she was an abuser. Battered her fella, dated questionably younger men… all round wasn’t a nice character, and whilst it’s sad for her family she took her own life, it’s easy to look at someone with rose tinted spectacles following their passing and forget all the horrible stuff they did.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
All those stupid Fiat 500 girls in the comments supporting her. Vapid airheaded cunts. Bet they’ve all got filler muzzies

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
ADD75698-2F10-44CF-B73F-5C7FA0E2C557.jpeg
Oh Emily you troll. Do you not know that Olive is also homophobic so she will not be disappointed in Truff at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Went to mention this before. Weird eh considering their besties 🙄
I’m so sick of Caroline Flack being brought up anytime influencers don’t want shit. We should be able to critique people without fear of them pulling the mental health card.
What happened to Caroline was tragic but it can’t be solely placed on the public.
If I’m having a poor time mentally but I do something wrong in work I’d expect to get feedback or a critique from my bosses It’s how life works, and they should feel comfortable in giving it to me without thinking they’re going to tip me over the edge.
No one in this world is protected the way influencers think they should be. Say something stupid or irresponsible you should be pulled up on it.

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
C2C66434-8533-4FC5-8EE8-1DC142C330A9.jpeg
And now she realises just because she’s private doesn’t mean all those people are on side. Thing is.. until she apologises she will always be looking over her shoulder!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Well Trolls, private or not I am expecting some sort of troll rant from Truff tonight at 7pm (peak insta time)

On the pic with Trollive, Truff is already dressed for it with her comedy glasses and greased back hair.

It’s the insta ‘Feel sorry for me’ uniform
That period of perpetual greased back hair in a "mask" was a DARK period

20220109_144256.jpg

Be KiNd It WaS 10 yEaRs AgO

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
General Public: *silence*

The Liverpool Echo Headline: Home Bargains launches investigation into homophobic tweets from influencer Kate Hayes' account.”

General Public: *quite rightly outraged*

Kirsty Mobile Tan: BUT WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING KATE BABE FOR HER RACIST COMMENTS?! SHE IS ALLOWED TO SING ALONG TO A SONG IF SHE WANTS THATS WHAT THEY’RE THERE FOR! NOT TO MAKE SOMEONE A RACIST. KATE IS NOT A RACIST! ITS THOSE TROLLS FROM TATTLE.

General Public: Who mentioned racism? What is Tattle? *goes onto Tattle and quickly finds the work of art that is the wiki.*

Tattle: Well played Ms Mobile Tan.

Also to add I think Ms Mobile Tan was / is Tumbleweed. Same repetitive shite. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

gigi_93

VIP Member
Anyone that follows her, engages with her or has anything to do with her is now in support of a racist homophobe as far as I’m concerned. She’s even more vile than Elle Darby, at least she apologised.

If HB don’t drop her it’s fucking scandalous.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Moffat1

I skipped a few of the last thread pages so not sure if it’s been said already but why is her post today making out she’s not left the house for weeks due to fear/feeling low (guilt ridden) when it was only Wednesday morning she was stomping about on her stories at 5am? She literally stayed in one day and she’s acting like she’s been a prisoner in her own home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

iAmMother

i received these messages from one of Katie’s followers who was defending her in the comments- i sent her screenshots of the tweets. she sent me a voice message but deleted it before I could screen record it. she was saying she doesn’t give a f*ck and repeatedly used the word f*ggot. what chance have we got when this is her fans mentality

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

chattycatty

VIP Member

Just to let you all know it’s me with the high up job please kate love don’t tell Mary I beg you 🙏🏻 Please don’t out me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Was in the Homey B’s on the Lancs earlier and walked round pointing at her stupid ring lights shouting loudly ‘oh look it’s Kate HOMOPHOBE make up har har’ in the hopes a TJ Morris exec was in there on the off chance listening in. Every little helps.
Was just coming onto post the same 🤣🤣🤣.

A woman in my home bargs today (South Mcr) was eyeing up the KHM holographic makeup box. I recognised her as a friend of a friend and told her the KHM is a racist homophobe and showed her the Echo article and told her to Google her and read the wiki. She thanked me and went off to collar the Mgr of the shop as her teen daughters shop there and she doesn’t want them buying stuff from a company that condones that behaviour. 👍

For probably the first time ever I purposely bought nothing in Home Bargains and I only went in to see if her shite was still on the shelves. B&M get my money till they bin her off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68