Katie Hayes #121 Emily is in Paris , Kate is in the Echo 🧤📰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she notes that she thought her career was over - so she knows she’s done something despicable. I’ll be very interested to see how things pan out here on. She can ‘choose’ to be positive all she likes - but will other choose her, that’s the real question.

Reactions: 24
Tattle unearthed that Elle girls past and brought it to the public's attention and she didn't mention trolling, yet this one doesn't see a problem with herself just with the "trolls". It boggles me.

Bags of rubble and dog shit around a tee pee whilst she proper snot crys into the camera.
Gin Tib out front with bespoke dusty flowers for all the throngs of paparazzi waiting impatiently for her to address this on her own time, on her own platform ot whatever cunty response she gave

#readthewiki

Reactions: 9
I think this is why Matt won't leave her because he knows she'd publicly drag him and he'd miss out on Olive. Matt, be careful where you sow your seed lad.

Reactions: 20
I’ve emailed H&B with my complaint.

The more complaints, the more they have to consider how their business is being brought into disrepute.

Reactions: 21
Where’s Shirl when you need her

Reactions: 26
Karen Matthews was I AM MOTHER so do we just forgive she hid her kid in a divan bed then Kate
Might go out breaking some laws tonight and when police stop me just shout I AM MOTHER and it’s cool alls good I’m free to carry on

Reactions: 44
Looks like the 'Normal skin colour' story is gone from the Superdrug highlight.

Unless I am missing it but I'm nearly sure it was near the start and can't see it now.

Delete like it never happened Truff

Reactions: 18
FFS she just can’t help herself can she! “Boo hoo the trolls are being mean, I’ll just conveniently leave out that it’s my own fault and how I’ve been doxxing people”

Reactions: 19
I know use all love little mez because she's not in and looks like she couldn't harm a fly, but she and the 'farther' raised this woman. They can't be that better people themselves.

Reactions: 34
Looks like the 'Normal skin colour' story is gone from the Superdrug highlight.

Unless I am missing it but I'm nearly sure it was near the start and can't see it now.

Delete like it never happened Truff

Don’t worry it’s out there on TikTok for everyone to see!

Reactions: 16
I think it doesn’t hurt to be reminded how something can sound from time to time. I think we knew it wasn’t meant as an insult but can also see how it could kind of fetishise having a gay best friend (bit strong, couldn’t think of the right word but hopefully know what I mean & probably not spelt that right either) and it’s ok to call that out in case that’s what it was. We can then learn.
See this is where Truff could do with taking some tips, how to put points across without it turning in to a slanging and doxxing match.
This might have been covered already, I’m still catching up, but this is exactly what we are asking of Truff. Listen, learn and do better.
You’ve both explained yourselves and now understand the context etc. It was sorted in no time.

You a mother Kate Fukin hell should have mentioned
I’d say I’m disgusted but I’m not surprised. Thanks for proving every single tattler right Kate. You are an obnoxious, arrogant, self centred vile little cunt

Reactions: 23
“You have worked so hard what are you come on”

I imagine this convo/coaching session going:

Imaginary friend: Who are you?
Truff: khm
Imaginary friend: Again, who are you?
Truff: khm
Imaginary friend: Louder
Truff: KHM
Imaginary friend: LOUDER!
Truff: KHM!!!!

*Truff turns green and bursts out of already bursting clothes*
https://giphy.com/3aUGq69kSLj4k

Reactions: 39
Hi trolls, just an update. I’ve not received any threats or anything yet but I did speak to a solicitor today anyway through my works employee assistance programme and shared all the screen shots with her.
She confirmed that I haven’t done anything wrong by screen shotting a comment on a public platform to a public web page and my comment of “Go Sian” is not harassment.

Reactions: 62
They will have a legal team though and have a CEO and senior managers. You can't have such a large company up and down the UK without having a team of people that deal with things properly. They wouldn't of got where they are today without one as the first legal case that ended up on their doormat would have closed them down. This isn't marketing as such now, it's about the brand and its reputation from a higher scale, along with lawsuits that may come from this if they continue to let her represent them without investigating it fully.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.