Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @lipschitz for the read suggestion! Also a noteable mention to Andy Malone for even mentioning it in the first place.

I’d like to do a recap but let’s be honest, Truff has been boring AF lately.

Reactions: 29
Currently 2 threads with “fat tits” in the title hahahahaha

Reactions: 24
I’ll do a recap:

Went to Pari(s) well the outskirts anyway, came home.

The bespoke child got ill, but Truff carried on regardless, took her to some baby Spanish, spread some germs. Kid went to hospital, but got better in time for her friend/cousin/sisters 32nd wedding party.

KHM read a lot of tattle and twilighted as an MUA/beauty influencer for a hot minute. Used the new iconic brush wrong, took the video down.

Uploaded a few more tutorials on how to style greasy hair, all popped up in the wrong order. Also failed to influence us all to join a shoe pyramid scheme ran by her mate B Perfect Brendan, due to her wearing some questionable old lady loafers.

Had a busy week at “work” but still got herself a 2nd PT - cos one in Australia just isn’t enough.

Oh and the bespoke has finally had her settle session at nursery in prep half a day a week attendance.
To be honest it was a yawn fest, as my name suggests read the wiki!

Reactions: 45
U forgot in the same epic week that northy Andy reiterated TWICE, “they called her fat tit, they did” about dear khm
Funny she didn’t share his video

Reactions: 23
Wish fat tits would bring us some entertainment, if only she werent balls deep in her overdraft and could book some more holidays to get the laughs back up.

Reactions: 20
I’m not kidding I’ve read “fat tits” a million times and just burst out laughing again there… Mr Undeclared doesn’t find is funny as me upon explaining why I laughed. He can shut it or he will be getting called fat tits too and he REALLY won’t like that

Reactions: 12
And just incase you all need a reminder.
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 48
And because we can't let the greatest video of all time be lost....
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 61
Hey Trolls, I still need to catch up on the end of last thread before I read this to see if Truff has actually done anything (which is unlikely)
Like most of us I went for a nosey at the Becky Holt thread and got stuck there. Wow! The words stuck in my brain now are bumhole and amish

Reactions: 38
Er ZSM, it’s Sunday, an acknowledged day of rest. I don’t want to get up and get out. I want to spend the day on my sofa, watching old tv shows, maybe cuddling the cat if they decide that I’ve earned their attention, drinking tea. Before I go back to my full time finance job, commuting in to town and still having to do everything else that comes with running a home when I get back. Plus, I’m kinda tired from the date night me and Mr Flowers went on last night, at his suggestion, so we could spend time together as he is going to be doing stupid hours of overtime for a while.

I can see why all of this might be confusing for you, given that Delo chooses to go out before you even wake up in the morning of a weekend and seemingly avoids you unless there is a forced family fun day where you can both get some free food. (My sofa is in my living room by the way, and I can see the tv from either of the 2 in the room)

Reactions: 30
Hang on, I thought Monday was the ‘best day of the week’ Truff? You know when you can start again, only be in competition with yourself, get up, show up, fuck up etc.

Reactions: 26
Who the fuck is she please ?? Telling people what to do with their day , to get out the bed. All this prattling on she's doing ? Lecturing others don't know where she gets off yano

Reactions: 23
Looks like Hollie is on her honeymoon in the Maldives. No wonder big old fat tits has been waking up in a cunt of a mood the last few days

Reactions: 35
As if she puts collagen in her shakes! Ladies collagen has absolutely 0 effect to your body when ingesting it, literally nothing, it’s a complete scam, your body simply digests it away. I have studied it in great great depth (actual medical research truff and not strangers opinions on Instagram). One of the only true ways to improve the skin, face or body, is to create trauma to the skin so it repairs itself, stimulating collagen production in the process. Winds me up to high heaven seeing people fall for the vitamins/powders/drinks with added collagen and of course she’s one of them.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.