Katie Hayes #101 Slapping that gut giving everyone a fright, KHM insta not a makeup post in sight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive is a little cutie, (even though she does look like Nanny Meryl) but all I see are these circa 1984.
1B3320A5-7755-4D70-9BDE-CC303E58EA93.jpeg
a

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she looking at? Why is she waving a cup of coffee rather than holding some bottles of concealer? Is the driver chap in the lumberjack shirt puking out of his door? And finally, who the duck wants to win a year’s supply of a bargain brand concealer? That stuff is a couple of quid a bottle 😂
815E9EBA-93F7-46C4-9F41-867BF6F9CAEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she looking at? Why is she waving a cup of coffee rather than holding some bottles of concealer? Is the driver chap in the lumberjack shirt puking out of his door? And finally, who the duck wants to win a year’s supply of a bargain brand concealer? That stuff is a couple of quid a bottle 😂View attachment 751420
Her neighbours must either cringe/twitch their curtains/roll their eye when she is outside. I'd be ashamed if this happened on my doorstep.

Yes, I'm with you on all counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m way behind because Im not actually a troll on UC and have just spent 4 days in work doing 12 hour shifts BUT I just wanted to ask why Kerry Katona has hi jacked Kates stories this morning? duck me she an half talk tit doesn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.