Katie Hayes #10 Should be buying nappies & calpol, instead its 6 hour car rides an alchol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her midwife told her to slow down, aka probably had a stern talking to about how many risky things she’s doing...not that it will stop her! Which inappropriate place is she off to today then I wonder? Maybe a Covid-19 ward to bring everyone balloons?! Literally would not surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has 10000% had a party today wearing that pink dress, and was shopping for that bag when she was quiet the other day in the black 🤦🏼‍♀️ Think she’s got us fooled when she’s likely in a gaff swigging non alhol proseko n chonging dairy milk. Her bahaviour is ODD for someone who’s miscarried and is carrying their “rainbow baby”... duck off moose features.
- long time lurker btw some of the shouts in this have had me howlingggg 😂
Moose features has killed me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not gunna lie I love a birthday spoil but I’m getting no better then a card warehouse special off my husband end of.. he turned up to our wedding and said 😆 didn’t know we had these for the tables (centre pieces)😭🙈 we go on holiday and go to mango and he goes this is nice for ya.. I just look n think get back the bar ur defo pissed hahah but that’s them isn’t it.they haven’t a clue. A fella who gets balloons like that is a one off..or has defo had help😂 ps ur name is kate... not mum to be 🙈. We know your having a baby which is great but fck all to do with ya birthday 👍🏻
My husband is only just getting good at the birthday thing now weve been together years its took a lot of coaching believe me hahaha but he would never do the balloons or cake thing he would get me an asda special or a donut from greggs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do actually worry for her mental health, like she’s just so over the top all the time.

When she posted a lot of stories by friends that had photographed/filmed her and shown her true size, she isn’t even that big but her friends seem to be tiny unless they also photoshop too. I do think maybe that’s the issue that her friends are slimmer and she’s comparing her self to them, and feels like she needs to be better because insecure?

I hope she doesn’t, but I really can see her suffering postnatal depression because she’s unhappy with her looks, DJ head will go back to his normal ways while she’s stuck at home with the kid and everything won’t be Instagram perfect.

Reactions: 7
Ive learned a very valuable lesson, do not leave it for a week before catching up on this thread. Too many hours wasted yesterday catching up on the last thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she carrying on about her baby being breech? Shes only 33 weeks, its not a concern unless shes in labour at this point. Midwives/doctors dont even worry about it until 36/37 weeks. I know this because I had the same experience. Maybe she wants to read this actual evidence based information from the RCOG rather than asking strangers on the internet. Shes a bleeping moron.

Same girl. And it’s not an ‘operation’ as she’s claiming, it’s a procedure done in hospital by a doctor. All for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Same girl. And it’s not an ‘operation’ as she’s claiming, it’s a procedure done in hospital by a doctor. All for the gram!
As usual THM spouting inaccurate information, scaremongering. She obviously has pregnant followers, its so irresponsible to put this kind of information out there. It really boils my blood.

Reactions: 4
Likes to keep some things private? duck off what she means is he didn’t spent thousands on her so she’s embarrassed and won’t show it to the gram. Years and years ago my ex bought me a bag (not an expensive one) And I literally sobbed that he had gone out and picked it himself, I hadn’t said I wanted a bag or anything. If he’s gone out and bought her stuff he thought was nice then she should be grateful.
Saying that most men aren’t very good at all this are they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things private like....he is held hostage, she is a crank, he can’t be trusted, her business is going down the pan, he is a dwarf an she is a fantasist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Doing too much? Doing too much walking around unnecessary shops and driving for too long maybe yeah. View attachment 156947
She’s had over 1000 messages about the baby being breech but she still asks potential students to DM to book on the courses? Yeah I’m sure none of those get lost amongst the thousands of others

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes just addressed us and her outfit changes. Hahaha she didnt mention curling her hair though!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was carrying breech up until about 36 weeks, Midwife gave me tips/exercises on how to turn the baby but told me not to stress because babies can toss an turn in and out and I mighy turn baby and then 2 days later turn back.. She said it's not a massive massive concern until they are showing signs of labour ie.. Cervix thinning and all those other glorious things we go through to birth our tiny turds.
Yet another drama/scare she's creating for instagram, the absolute fannyflap.

I can't bare her, it's getting worse.. She's intolerable 😡

Reactions: 11
Of course she reading this, everyone talking about the different outfits and she say I’ve been asked about my outfits and “ basically got changed for comfort” so does curling your hair make you more comfortable than straight aswel🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can't believe there was no plazzy 6ft plastic light up 28 lights, dj Indesit has really let me down

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s had over 1000 messages about the baby being breech but she still asks potential students to DM to book on the courses? Yeah I’m sure none of those get lost amongst the thousands of others
exactly! And now all those DM’s about her outfits 🙄 how about you were uncomfortable cos you were in a car for hours on end heavily pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️.

can’t wait for the video on how to take rings off - absolutely riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again her content is absolutely wank. Barely anything about make up. It’s all freebies, non declared #ADs and flouncing lockdown.

She’s only kept “private” Lately because she’s had a telling off by the midwife.. The fact that it’s taken for the midwife to tell her to chill her beans stay inside at 33 weeks or whatever the duck gestation she is, and not come from her own mother boyfriend or family is staggering

Reactions: 16
We are in for a thrilling day guys. She’s going to film... how to take her rings off 😂😂😂😳😳😳

next up in the how to live your life by THM. First we had how to brush your teeth. Next it’ll be how to wipe your arse. I cannot wait
I can’t cope that she posted a video of how to brush her teeth when her breath STINKS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t cope that she posted a video of how to brush her teeth when her breath STINKS!!!
Riveting isnt it. I'm on the edge of my seat here awaiting the rings getting ragged off them big fat sausage fingers...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.