Katie Hayes #10 Should be buying nappies & calpol, instead its 6 hour car rides an alchol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... we are expected to believe she got him a genuine Cartier bracelet which would be worth 4K AT LEAST... yet they’ve had to do a 6 hour round trip to an outlet village to get an out of season, heavily discounted handbag.

What’s Matty been spending his money on 👀 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So... we are expected to believe she got him a genuine Cartier bracelet which would be worth 4K AT LEAST... yet they’ve had to do a 6 hour round trip to an outlet village to get an out of season, heavily discounted handbag.

What’s Matty been spending his money on 👀 🤔
No guesses for that one.
A bit of the old lemonade & ladies who aren't his 👀😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am 30 weeks pregnant & I would most definitely not spend 6 uncomfortable hours sat in a car!! She’s so irresponsible driving all that way for a non essential bloody changing bag ! Order it online ?! What a crap way to spend your birthday IMO!

I think the hair & outfit this morning & the wine, graze box, cake etc were all packed up to go to her mums or family etc for a get together & then she got changed into comfies for the “amazing” drive down to Bista. Probs the only way she could guarantee her fella would spend the whole day with her !!

I’ve only just clocked the title of this new thread 😂😂😂 you lot make my day ! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She has 10000% had a party today wearing that pink dress, and was shopping for that bag when she was quiet the other day in the black 🤦🏼‍♀️ Think she’s got us fooled when she’s likely in a gaff swigging non alhol proseko n chonging dairy milk. Her bahaviour is ODD for someone who’s miscarried and is carrying their “rainbow baby”... duck off moose features.
- long time lurker btw some of the shouts in this have had me howlingggg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
People need to realise she’s living a lie and will always play these games to deter people from the truth which is she doesn’t care about anyone but herself , as long as she’s getting attention for her own ego she doesn’t care who she hurts.

Pink dress , black clothes , alchol free bevs and free birthday presents is just the tip of the truffle with that whopper!

It’s all a game to her . Thinks she’s some a lister when all she is , is a A LOSER.

How she is going to cope with that baby once it starts to run around piss , vomit and wipe food on all her interiors is beyond me.

Little olif Shelley pearly delo will be confined to the shed to play with her toys as bright colours won’t match her style .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am 30 weeks pregnant & I would most definitely not spend 6 uncomfortable hours sat in a car!! She’s so irresponsible driving all that way for a non essential bloody changing bag ! Order it online ?! What a crap way to spend your birthday IMO!

I think the hair & outfit this morning & the wine, graze box, cake etc were all packed up to go to her mums or family etc for a get together & then she got changed into comfies for the “amazing” drive down to Bista. Probs the only way she could guarantee her fella would spend the whole day with her !!

I’ve only just clocked the title of this new thread 😂😂😂 you lot make my day ! 😂😂
I think your spot on here hun. Isn’t it pathetic that she’s thought about what would be the most instagramable day for her to post about - rather than think about what will be the best for baby. Not a chance I’d have driven 40 mins to Formby beach that pregnant nevermind Bicester.

Thread 10. That last one moved rapid!!!
It felt like it lasted like 2 days 😂😂😂 barely been able to keep up!!

People need to realise she’s living a lie and will always play these games to deter people from the truth which is she doesn’t care about anyone but herself , as long as she’s getting attention for her own ego she doesn’t care who she hurts.

Pink dress , black clothes , alchol free bevs and free birthday presents is just the tip of the truffle with that whopper!

It’s all a game to her . Thinks she’s some a lister when all she is , is a A LOSER.

How she is going to cope with that baby once it starts to run around piss , vomit and wipe food on all her interiors is beyond me.

Little olif Shelley pearly delo will be confined to the shed to play with her toys as bright colours won’t match her style .
TIP OF THE TRUFFLE😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been looking at DIY DADDIO’s Birthday set up she did him for his 30th. When he’s unboxing a big white box and a bleeping balloon comes out and his face drops it’s GOLD if your not blocked watch it hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending THM but is it possible she had the black outfit on underneath the pink top in the photo in the car ?

I’ve just been looking at DIY DADDIO’s Birthday set up she did him for his 30th. When he’s unboxing a big white box and a bleeping balloon comes out and his face drops it’s GOLD if your not blocked watch it hahahahaha
I’ve just gone back and looked at it and (after I’d stopped laughing) couldn’t help but compare to what she got yesterday. He got so many presents and decorations and a giant card and she videoed him opening Everything etc. From what we can make out, she got a Polaroid camera and a tiny card given to her in the car bizarrely, and a changing bag for the baby that she’d have got anyway. Nothing personal at all. That’s awful for her. If he’d have gotten her loads, we’d have seen it splashed all over the gram. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s gone away somewhere overnight. She’s too frigin quiet! Normally we have the classic bedroom light pic by now! So predictable!
🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just came to post the same! Where is she 🤔 this is way too quiet! Last posted at 9pm. My guess is a secret family party.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.