Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh another thing, when she starts her insta stories or a sit down video on YouTube she hardly looks at the camera. It's like she's avoiding eye contact with her own camera.. and then when she does, her eyes look almost drunk all the time. Anyone else notice that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I hear “hello and welcome back to my channel, so for today’s video...” one more time. Zero creativity with her intros, so boring!

Reactions: 2
And then three minutes into the actual video "if you're new here my name is Katie and I make videos three times a week...." what? [emoji23] why isn't that first

• Haha
Is it just me or does she also talk to Jon like a child? I'm noticing this more and more, she repeats whatever he says like she does with the kids, or she'll say "aren't we Jon?", "don't you Jon?" And he's just driving along like erm yeah I guess [emoji53]

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she also talk to Jon like a child? I'm noticing this more and more, she repeats whatever he says like she does with the kids, or she'll say "aren't we Jon?", "don't you Jon?" And he's just driving along like erm yeah I guess [emoji53]
Pretty sure that he was under the name "Jon Jon" in her phone 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I noticed she quite often says ‘Jon is looking after Wren for me’. Wren is his child too?! He is also a parent, I hate it when women say it as if there husbands are babysitting and doing them a favour. He’s your child!! Other than that I think she is a breath of fresh air compared to some other accounts!

Reactions: 9
She looks dreadful at the moment, I’m shocked. 😳 I din’t know whether it’s her hair or makeup but her thumbnails recently make her look older & haggard. She has a lot of sun damage on her face but it’s not that, it’s something else, she doesn’t look well. 😳

She looks dreadful at the moment, I’m shocked. 😳 I din’t know whether it’s her hair or makeup but her thumbnails recently make her look older & haggard. She has a lot of sun damage on her face but it’s not that, it’s something else, she doesn’t look well. 😳
I was thinking that same

Reactions: 1
I think it's her eye shadow. Noticed she's experimenting with orange tones and I don't think it suits her.

I think it's her eye shadow. Noticed she's experimenting with orange tones and I don't think it suits her.
Agree. I am a fan of Katie but I don’t think the tones of makeup she uses suit her. Sometimes I think she looks as if she should be fair and freckly, but yet she’s tanned? It looks off sometimes, I’m not sure if she uses fake tan. She also could do with a toner on her hair. that being said I generally really like her style!

I really Katie, and her travel content is amazing - she never puts a foot wrong! However, what I think she's doing really well is reading the negativity (maybe on here) and doing something about it - everything has changed to her name, and the older girls are not so heavily featured. She is starting to think about their digital footprints and safety. She's leading the way here and I think this is commendable. I'm still not fond of buying tit loads of trinkets though and making it aspirational ...

Reactions: 19
I really Katie, and her travel content is amazing - she never puts a foot wrong! However, what I think she's doing really well is reading the negativity (maybe on here) and doing something about it - everything has changed to her name, and the older girls are not so heavily featured. She is starting to think about their digital footprints and safety. She's leading the way here and I think this is commendable. I'm still not fond of buying tit loads of trinkets though and making it aspirational ...
Totally agree with what you said re the negativity. What she said about not everyone liking you is so very true and can be applied to real life as well as online life. Many of the other vloggers should really take note of how she has handled that. I liked that she didn’t just label anybody who disagrees with her a troll. She’s honestly great!

Reactions: 10
I also like how she also works outside of this, she seems to do freelance work as well as the blogger/vlogger/instamum stuff. Keeps her more in touch with the real world than some of the others IMO

Reactions: 7
I thought she was lovely in her latest video however she was talking about brand work.. a lot! Every question near enough had a reference to her love of brand work. I personally think thats what makes her fab.. the fab that she doesn't do a lot of ads. Its done with passion and she isn't thinking she's amazing. I do wonder though if this is due to choice or because decent brands don't approach her often and if they did, I wonder if she would become another Norris.. It does seem like the goal of these women is to work with brands and make lots of money but that is when they become unwatchable.

I think she's great, it's like watching a friend online, really genuine. I just really like her. She's one of the best!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.