Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure they really need another reception room downstairs, unless the girls eventually separate bedrooms and it becomes a playroom. They have their office, conservatory, lounge and diner and now a decent size kitchen. And now another family room 🤔

Question though, looks like the decking that John 🥴 put down, has been taken up. Why would you lay de king knowing full well it will be taken up in 6 weeks to fit new doors etc.....

The kitchen must be costing a bomb. Shes been really open about the fact they are remortgaging though, I wonder if any will be gifted? I'd like it if she did a full breakdown afterwards of specific costs....but vloggers never really tend to do that!!

Reactions: 1
Not sure they really need another reception room downstairs, unless the girls eventually separate bedrooms and it becomes a playroom. They have their office, conservatory, lounge and diner and now a decent size kitchen. And now another family room 🤔

Question though, looks like the decking that John 🥴 put down, has been taken up. Why would you lay de king knowing full well it will be taken up in 6 weeks to fit new doors etc.....

The kitchen must be costing a bomb. Shes been really open about the fact they are remortgaging though, I wonder if any will be gifted? I'd like it if she did a full breakdown afterwards of specific costs....but vloggers never really tend to do that!!
I think she said a few days ago that the decking has been covered over to protect it whilst the building work is being done?

Reactions: 5
I imagine at least some parts of the kitchen will be gifted. She got her bath and sink gifted from the bathroom reno. She must have approached them because how else would they know she was decorating her bathroom? I don't think she mentioned it until work had started or was just about to start?

Reactions: 2
Maybe the decking is covered then, just looks like a stack of it piled up at the side. Would have made more sense to do the patio after the kitchen surely.

Anybody seen Katies sisters livingroom on instagram? Its identical to Katies. Really bizarre to copy somebody THAT much.

I think they did cover up the decking, but if you watch the story on insta with the big hole in the kitchen wall you can see the flags!

She did a blog post about her bathroom renovation and that came to about 6k.

Last edited:
Before Tattle I would have fallen for her latest post about asking people to tag interior accounts to follow. Now I realise the reason they do this is to up engagement and to get the big accounts to follow them.

Also asking people advise on her light fittings when she hasn't showed the design or colour scheme of the kitchen. How are people meant to comment?

Reactions: 6
Before Tattle I would have fallen for her latest post about asking people to tag interior accounts to follow. Now I realise the reason they do this is to up engagement and to get the big accounts to follow them.

Also asking people advise on her light fittings when she hasn't showed the design or colour scheme of the kitchen. How are people meant to comment?
I thought that bit was ridiculous. I’ve looked absolutely everywhere for lights and I don’t really like these so if you’re a tiny company please gift me some new ones 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As expected Katie has been 'influenced' kitchen wise just as she was with the lounge and bathroom by At_lucys_house

There isn't a hashtag for 'ilovemyovens' apparently.. no you're right that's because most people only have the one believe it or not Katie!

There isn't a hashtag for 'ilovemyovens' apparently.. no you're right that's because most people only have the one believe it or not Katie!
She said there was already a hashtag :ROFLMAO:! I don’t see why they need two though, not like they ever do much cooking in there, I don’t think they ever do a roast!

As expected Katie has been 'influenced' kitchen wise just as she was with the lounge and bathroom by At_lucys_house
Wow, just been looking at her insta, can’t believe how much she has copied everything! Even down to cushions and baskets! She’s a proper fraud, all these followers thinking she has amazing taste and she’s good at interior design, she’s copied the lot!

Reactions: 5
The same gold side table, pink velvet chair in the lounge with the same style photos placed on the floor, rug is the same, the one dark wall. Same bath and taps, very similar tiles. Katie has tried to create the same kind of hallway as Lucy's.

I expect the low level kitchen units she gets will be in a lighter shade than the tall storage (like Lucy's) with white work tops.

I also wonder why she didn't post the kitchen photo to her interiors insta account?

The same gold side table, pink velvet chair in the lounge with the same style photos placed on the floor, rug is the same, the one dark wall. Same bath and taps, very similar tiles. Katie has tried to create the same kind of hallway as Lucy's.

I expect the low level kitchen units she gets will be in a lighter shade than the tall storage (like Lucy's) with white work tops.

I also wonder why she didn't post the kitchen photo to her interiors insta account?
Also noticed the garden set up in the corner is very similar too! And the same print in the bathroom and another similar one in the living room! I can see her replacing the stairs next with the same one as Lucy’s!

probably didn’t post it because it isn’t finished so she doesn’t see it as being insta home account worthy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.