Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t believe a word of this, Katie is very much like her dad who is very unassuming . There are things I don’t like she posts her children’s lives to the world, she is repetitive can’t watch her vids that intro for God’s sake mix it up
“Hello and welcome back to my channel, for today’s video ......” she doesn’t do as many ads as most, but still can’t see her buying hellofresh with her own money but then who would. If you really know Katie give a bit of info to prove it.
Why on earth would I need to prove that I know her? This is a gossip forum, you can choose to believe me or not. It’s of no concern to me. I’m not going to give any private information of hers out, why would I do that? I dislike her as a person but I have no interest at all in giving out private details about her.

I just find it very interesting how successful her nice act is and found it refreshing that people were starting to see through it.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would I need to prove that I know her? This is a gossip forum, you can choose to believe me or not. It’s of no concern to me. I’m not going to give any private information of hers out, why would I do that? I dislike her as a person but I have no interest at all in giving out private details about her.

I just find it very interesting how successful her nice act is and found it refreshing that people were starting to see through it.
Yes I can choose whether I believe you, didn’t want any personal info, where do you know her from?

Eugh.. another photo of her with a humble braggy caption. 'I may have eye bags but its these photos that I'll cherish forever'. Oh bore off. Just admit you are a poser and love taking pictures of yourself like all the other narcissists on insta. I just hate the way she tries to come across as someone who doesn't think shes amazing, pretty, stylish etc.. she clearly does as her actions speak louder than her words. This really bugs me about her. Just be honest and caption it 'I liked my figure here', 'my teeth look white', 'my eyes look lovely and blue'. Not all this 'eughh I look so horrible in pic' when most of the time she doesn't and she knows it! Rant over.

Reactions: 8
Eugh.. another photo of her with a humble braggy caption. 'I may have eye bags but its these photos that I'll cherish forever'. Oh bore off. Just admit you are a poser and love taking pictures of yourself like all the other narcissists on insta. I just hate the way she tries to come across as someone who doesn't think shes amazing, pretty, stylish etc.. she clearly does as her actions speak louder than her words. This really bugs me about her. Just be honest and caption it 'I liked my figure here', 'my teeth look white', 'my eyes look lovely and blue'. Not all this 'eughh I look so horrible in pic' when most of the time she doesn't and she knows it! Rant over.
Couldn’t agree more, I don’t know ANYONE in real life ie not an instagrammer, who takes so many photos/selfies who isn’t hugely vain- you HAVE to be to put yourself out there like that.

I think Katie makes great travel videos, has nice style and appears to be a good parent, but the whole humble brag thing about being so ‘awkward’ and ‘self conscious’ (you’re clearly not!) complete with soppy caption is SO irritating

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more, I don’t know ANYONE in real life ie not an instagrammer, who takes so many photos/selfies who isn’t hugely vain- you HAVE to be to put yourself out there like that.

I think Katie makes great travel videos, has nice style and appears to be a good parent, but the whole humble brag thing about being so ‘awkward’ and ‘self conscious’ (you’re clearly not!) complete with soppy caption is SO irritating
Exactly.. she has uploaded 13 photos since 23rd May, thats one per day! Of her on walks, by the lake, sat in the garden with her girls, cuddling Wren x2, one where she is making her stomach look worse than it is whilst waffling about body positivity. Just lots of ME ME ME doing really mundane things. I just do not buy her act one bit.

Reactions: 2
she comes across as really shy and awkward etc, so that's why I found it odd she used to be in the police?! I don't buy her overly sweet act. I don't think she's a bad or horrible person, in fact one of the better ones, definitely. But still I find she's putting an act on for Instagram.

Reactions: 1
she comes across as really shy and awkward etc, so that's why I found it odd she used to be in the police?! I don't buy her overly sweet act. I don't think she's a bad or horrible person, in fact one of the better ones, definitely. But still I find she's putting an act on for Instagram.
Where are you getting that she used to be in the police from?!!!

She definitely did used to be in the police. She did a career video. She has always had quite professional careers and was managers etc. Just like SJ Strum.. pretends to be really sweet and unassuming but there's definitely more to them behind the scenes.
Also, I do think its nice that she replies to comments but she sees it as her 'job' to do so and does it whilst Wrenny is in nursery, she definitely doesn't do it from the goodness from her heart. She is clever though as it does put her reputation up and helps build her career. I bet she eye rolls at 90%.

Reactions: 5
She definitely did used to be in the police. She did a career video. She has always had quite professional careers and was managers etc. Just like SJ Strum.. pretends to be really sweet and unassuming but there's definitely more to them behind the scenes.
Also, I do think its nice that she replies to comments but she sees it as her 'job' to do so and does it whilst Wrenny is in nursery, she definitely doesn't do it from the goodness from her heart. She is clever though as it does put her reputation up and helps build her career. I bet she eye rolls at 90%.
I think you’re right, she’s definitely very good at being ‘professional’ - which to be fair is to her credit and why she’s been successful, how well she’s done is no happy accident, I think she’s a very good marketeer and everything is done to protect her ‘brand’. It’s why she appears so vanilla a lot of the time and so many of her content now subtly answers questions/comments that people make on here without referring directly to them. Stupid she ain’t!

Reactions: 3
She has just requested to follow me on insta lol

Has she replied to you at all??
She hasn't replied, but my Instagram is public (to piss off a wicked stepmother with my amazing life, lol petty) so if she just wanted to be nosey she could go ahead, she wouldn't need to request anything.

I will say though, she has ALWAYS answered any previous messages (when sent through DM), that's one thing I do like about her. Yeah she probably allocates time in her day to respond to us lowly peasants, but at least she does reply.

The way she talks to Jon and Wren drives me INSANE! She talks to Jon like he's one of the kids, even when it's just the two of them working in the office. And everything is followed with "aren't we Jon?, don't we Jon?, didn't we Jon?"

Hard to explain on here but it's the voice, the repetition, just bugs the hell out of me [emoji23]

Reactions: 4
for me there’s just something about her that comes across as just a bit fake. She’s too softly spoken and the weird forced smile that she constantly has glued to her face just makes her seem like it’s all an act.

Can you imagine her as a cop?

“Oh, well, hello there Sir. It’s seem that, perhaps you may have done something bad. So, if it would be ok and if it’s not too much trouble, I would like to perhaps arrest you? But only if it’s ok with you? That would be lovely.” ———— with the Cheshire Cat grin on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.