Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Via Louise Pentland I think.

She always replies to comments and messages.

I think she's one if the better ones
That the channel mum contract meant she had to be supportive of Mrs Meldrum .
Amybeingmum is channel mum and was quite outspoken about the whole thing and doesn’t follow Mrs M anymore. Amy is further out in the sticks than Rebs with the whole sheltered life BS meldrum was coming away with didn’t fly with Amy.

These people are all self employed or became their own ltd companies so doubt its in their contracts to kiss each other’s bums. It’s all about self preservation in the mummy vlogger sphere!

Reactions: 8
To be honest I’ve never thought that the friendship between Brummie & her was that genuine, they’ve always looked slightly awkward together in vlogs and they also look like they don’t have much in common. I wonder how they became ‘friends’ in the first place?
Louise has a nasty habit of hiding videos on her channel, but when Rebecca Meldrum visited them they all did a Q&A session together. I remember one or all of them admitting that Katie was a lot more sarcastic/funnier then she appears in her videos. Knowing what we know about the rest of them, I'll let you interrupt that comment however you wish. I guess what I'm trying to say is it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Katie is genuinely friendly with all of them. I don't believe she is the second coming of the devil or anything, but you'll never lead me to believe she's as nicey nice as she appears in videos. If given the opportunity I bet she can hold her own with the likes of Louise, Emma, and Rebecca.

Amybeingmum is channel mum and was quite outspoken about the whole thing and doesn’t follow Mrs M anymore. Amy is further up in the sticks that Rebs onthe whole sheltered life BS meldrum was coming away with didn’t fly with her.

These people are all self employed or became their own ltd companies so doubt its in their contracts to kiss each other’s bums. It’s all about self preservation in the mummy vlogger sphere!
I've seen a few videos of Amy's videos pop up in my recommended thread from time-to-time. Not really my cup of tea but she seems alright. From what I've gathered, she doesn't really interact much with the rest of the Channel Bum gang, does she? I know a large part of that has to do with her location and living situation. I guess her husband travels for work or something like that. Any ways, I think it's really awesome that she stood up to it all. That could not have been easy. I have no doubt that she alienated herself even further from some of those jackasses. Of course if this girl's Instagram account is anything to go by she really doesn't care. She's not shy. I might have to give her a second chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In fairness she does usually reply to everything. Every message I've ever sent has had a reply! So I don't think she'll ignore it, however she wont want to be the only CM vlogger to publically diss what meldrum has done. I expect she may reply privately
Yes same she has replied to every message and comment from me, even the ‘where’s your top from please’ annoying ones! More than can be said for most.

Reactions: 1
No, nothing like that. I knew her long before she did any of this.

There isn’t much else to say really. She’s the sort of person who will do anything to get to the top, included stepping over and using people. Yes very full of herself. Looks down her nose at every body. That sort.
I think I’ll take this with a pinch of salt.
You’re not really providing any insight to her character. We just have to take your (vague) word for it?

Reactions: 5
I have to say I like Katie, she always labels ad etc and seems to be very professional. She makes an effort when she is doing an Ad not like the likes of can’t be arsed unprofessional Rebecca Meldrum.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I’ve never thought that the friendship between Brummie & her was that genuine, they’ve always looked slightly awkward together in vlogs and they also look like they don’t have much in common. I wonder how they became ‘friends’ in the first place?
I thought the same thing although have to admit I thought that the nastiness was mostly on Brummy’s part. In all of the videos I’ve seen with them all together, Brummy seems to be a cow to Katie and weirdly territorial of Louise. She is like that girl at school who gets jealous of her best friend talking to other people. I’ve messaged Brummy before, never ever got a reply but have always heard back from Katie. Even if her nice as pie persona is a bit of an act, it is far more convincing than Brummy’s!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know this woman. Although not somebody I choose to spend time with any longer she is someone I have known well for a number of years. It’s not shyness. She’s spiteful, calculating and incredibly cold. She uses her blogging peers to boost her follower counts while telling people how much she despises the ones she pretends to be friends with (brummy in particular) and that she would never hang out with them if they couldn’t boost her career. She is a true mean girl in every sense.
She has the “nice” act down pat, I’ll give her that but an act is exactly what it is.
Don’t believe a word of this, Katie is very much like her dad who is very unassuming . There are things I don’t like she posts her children’s lives to the world, she is repetitive can’t watch her vids that intro for God’s sake mix it up
“Hello and welcome back to my channel, for today’s video ......” she doesn’t do as many ads as most, but still can’t see her buying hellofresh with her own money but then who would. If you really know Katie give a bit of info to prove it.

Well yes,those kids are exploited like all the other insta kids,,,, no privacy at all

Why do they do that?

Reactions: 2
Don’t believe a word of this, Katie is very much like her dad who is very unassuming . There are things I don’t like she posts her children’s lives to the world, she is repetitive can’t watch her vids that intro for God’s sake mix it up
“Hello and welcome back to my channel, for today’s video ......” she doesn’t do as many ads as most, but still can’t see her buying hellofresh with her own money but then who would. If you really know Katie give a bit of info to prove it.
How do you know that she’s like her Dad? Do you know her and her father?

Well yes,those kids are exploited like all the other insta kids,,,, no privacy at all

Why do they do that?
Why?

💰💵💰💵💰💵💰💵💰

It’s all about the money!

Last edited:
How do you know that she’s like her Dad? Do you know her and her father?

Why?

💰💵💰💵💰💵💰💵💰

It’s all about the money!
I know her Dad he was an Estate Agent and did work with him .I don’t know her personally although I did meet her a few times.

Giving me anxiety how she lets wren eat grapes whole 🙈 my daughters nearly 3 and I still cut hers in half! Or is this just me being abit ott? 😂

Giving me anxiety how she lets wren eat grapes whole 🙈 my daughters nearly 3 and I still cut hers in half! Or is this just me being abit ott? 😂
My daughters school make us cut them, so I still do at home for all of them. Heard about a 7yo who choked on a grape

Nooo I still cut my sons grapes in half lengthways and he’s 5. They could still choke at that age.

after seeing it here? does she look on here do we think?
No, someone sent her a DM and she responded. But with regards to your question - I think she does look on here. I really like Katie. She's the only mummy flogger I follow and have done since she started blogging.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.