Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have to show support for each other being Channel Bums? I like Katie and she’s the only real ‘mummy vlogger’ I interact with.
Yes they do comment and like each other's stuff a lot. Wouldn't be surprised if it's part of the CM contract!

Reactions: 5
Oh come on! Katie is barely present with the channel mum thing so if she did have morals regarding this I think she would happily rebel!

Anyone messaged her?

I genuinely thought more of Katie. She recently did that video where she was almost in tears talking about how conscious she is of making people feel bad through her content and actions online but then goes ahead and publicly supports Rebecca Meldrum. This is a person who has been very open about not giving a duck about how her actions affect her viewers, to the point that she leaves a racist comment in one of her videos and then thumbs her nose at anyone pulling her up on it until she is called out publicly by a black woman and gets written about in the Daily Mail. She also thinks it’s acceptable to block someone who had reached out to her about being terminally ill, amongst many other gross things. Feeling a bit daft to assume that Katie wouldn’t align herself with someone like that.

And this is why, I have never been on the Katie brigade fan wagon at 100%, because of her failure to actually stand up and set herself apart from all the minions who use and abuse their social presence aka Mrs Meldrum amongst others.

Oh me this mornings sympathy post is ridiculous, she's aware of peoples disappointment in her support of Meldrum and is now using the mental health card to get people to pity her. She really likes to play at being the sweet, sensitive little flower, but personally I think she's more caluculated and manipulative than she portrays.

Reactions: 8
And this is why, I have never been on the Katie brigade fan wagon at 100%, because of her failure to actually stand up and set herself apart from all the minions who use and abuse their social presence aka Mrs Meldrum amongst others.
Agree. She’s the ultimate fence sitter. Won’t ever actually come out and say what she means, gives just enough to satisfy the sheep but never enough to put her on either side.

Can’t stand the woe is me post. “Oh diddums, sometimes I’m just not such a happy smiley little flower, I’ve had a god cry and spoken to my mummy”
Grow up. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree. She's extremely vanilla. Same with many of the channel mum lot. Surely they must have opinions on something?...anything?! I find them all really boring and so don't really follow.

and why use twenty words to say something when 200 will do!!! 🙄, then she don't actually end up saying anything just talking in circles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think her post this morning has anything to do with this? 🤔
Probably, she has said before that she takes anything negative to heart.

These floggers can’t see that the tide is turning, people are fed up with the constant Ads and free#gifted stuff shoved down their throats.
and why use twenty words to say something when 200 will do!!! 🙄, then she don't actually end up saying anything just talking in circles
I often wonder if they actually listen to what they are saying when editing vlogs, constant repeating themselves.

Reactions: 1
Can someone do a VERY brief recap on what happened with Mrs Meldrum? I unsubscribed from her several weeks ago because she just became unbearable, but it seems like something specific has happened recently? Her thread is too crazy for me to catch up there!

Oh I am glad the cracks are starting to
Show. It has always baffled me how Katie managed to win everybody over with her act.
I know her personally and she is not what she makes out at all. In actual fact she is a stone cold ice queen.

Reactions: 3
Can someone do a VERY brief recap on what happened with Mrs Meldrum? I unsubscribed from her several weeks ago because she just became unbearable, but it seems like something specific has happened recently? Her thread is too crazy for me to catch up there!
For anyone who doesn't know about what happened with Mrs. Meldrum, you can read about it here. Just gives you an idea of what kind of woman she is. Such a shame Katie supports her. I can't say I'm surprised though. CM is composed of many of the same kind of privileged white women who haven't a damn clue.

Show. It has always baffled me how Katie managed to win everybody over with her act.
I know her personally and she is not what she makes out at all. In actual fact she is a stone cold ice queen.
I’ve heard the same from another blogger.

What surprises me about Katie and Jon is that they don't seem to have a social circle, as such. She hangs out with her mum and sister a lot, and she goes off to see Lucy from Dear Beautiful, but doesn't seem to have mates - not even mums she does drinks with etc. Maybe she does and just doesn't vlog it (keeps it professional) but dunno, she doesn't seem to have much of a social life.

Reactions: 2
What surprises me about Katie and Jon is that they don't seem to have a social circle, as such. She hangs out with her mum and sister a lot, and she goes off to see Lucy from Dear Beautiful, but doesn't seem to have mates - not even mums she does drinks with etc. Maybe she does and just doesn't vlog it (keeps it professional) but dunno, she doesn't seem to have much of a social life.
She has said in the past that the only thing lacking in her life is that she doesn't have a close group of girl friends. She has been on a few mum nights out but potentially hasn't clicked with any of them. John is from Manchester and maybe his mates live there and now he is self employed so has little chance of making friends. Sometimes I think of you don't carry your friends from school, for whatever reason, that its harder to make meaningful friends as you get older as most people are in a clique already

Sometimes it's easy to mistake shyness for coldness. I think she does have some local friends. She has mentioned school mums and friends from NCT with Maddie but I think like a lot of vloggers she finds it easier to interact with strangers on her phone.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes it's easy to mistake shyness for coldness. I think she does have some local friends. She has mentioned school mums and friends from NCT with Maddie but I think like a lot of vloggers she finds it easier to interact with strangers on her phone.
I agree here - to me she’s quite warm, but maybe in real life this doesn’t translate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.