Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give off so many brother sister vibes - so much talk about being best friends, I don’t feel any married person sexy chemistry

Reactions: 4
Geezuz. Looks like she used her brow make up on his hairline. The state of it. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet another smug “surreal” holiday of a lifetime no doubt
Wonder if she will upgrade to premium like last time for just a few extra thousand quid - always relatable

Reactions: 10
Yet another smug “surreal” holiday of a lifetime no doubt
Wonder if she will upgrade to premium like last time for just a few extra thousand quid - always relatable
“We hope you’ll enjoy following along”

Yeah, there’s nothing I like better than watching other people’s kids enjoying experiences I can’t afford to give my own 👍🏻 always surprised this influencer culture hasn’t dried up yet, it’s long since had its day.

Also, odd time to go given the kids will be due back at school soon? Mine are back in 6 days - presumably they’ll be in Thailand longer than that…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yeah, there’s nothing I like better than watching other people’s kids enjoying experiences I can’t afford to give my own 👍🏻 always surprised this influencer culture hasn’t dried up yet, it’s long since had its day.

Also, odd time to go given the kids will be due back at school soon? Mine are back in 6 days - presumably they’ll be in Thailand longer than that…
Those rules don’t apply to influencers - only us mere mortals.

Reactions: 9

Our kids don't go back til 9th Jan.. they broke up the 22nd

Reactions: 3
They went to Florida in February to Disney - then Spain in Spring, Corfu in the summer, she went to New York in November but THIS is the dream holiday. Of course 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Im sure it’ll be a riveting and fun holiday with anorexic mum Katie in tow. Bet she’s a right fun sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Katie, we’ll all be following along as you tag every bloody places/hotel/airline/tourist attraction you can just in case it get you freebies and/or another holiday. I mean seriously, does she think we’re that thick that she’s posting all every details for our enjoyment?!

Reactions: 11
She’s so f’in passive aggressive the whole time - “cause someone will ask this isn’t an ad” etc
---
I can’t believe for one second any of her kids have EVER wanted or asked to go to Thailand - such bullsh!t

Reactions: 9
She’s so f’in passive aggressive the whole time - “cause someone will ask this isn’t an ad” etc
---
I can’t believe for one second any of her kids have EVER wanted or asked to go to Thailand - such bullsh!t
Not an ad then don’t show the content, just enjoy it and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She does do good travel content but it’s all so try hard. Don’t know how she ever sits down, she’s got so many splinters in her arse from always being on the fence. Everything she does is so deliberate like she daren’t even be on holiday, let alone enjoy it. Does she make money from these trips? Do they create future revenue for her or future gifted holiday ops? I’m not sure but if not and I’d paid for it all myself, my “Instagram following” could sod off and I’d just log off and enjoy this “dream holiday” properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She does do good travel content but it’s all so try hard. Don’t know how she ever sits down, she’s got so many splinters in her arse from always being on the fence. Everything she does is so deliberate like she daren’t even be on holiday, let alone enjoy it. Does she make money from these trips? Do they create future revenue for her or future gifted holiday ops? I’m not sure but if not and I’d paid for it all myself, my “Instagram following” could sod off and I’d just log off and enjoy this “dream holiday” properly.
I agree her videos are really good quality - you can see why brands want to work with her but she never shares what we all REALLY want to know… the cost.

Reactions: 11
I agree her videos are really good quality - you can see why brands want to work with her but she never shares what we all REALLY want to know… the cost.
And the queues and how early they had to get up to catch the shot of the popular attraction empty and how well the kids REALLY cope with the hectic schedule etc.

Reactions: 7
Her videos just make me think she must live in another world to me. Everything seems perfect, she never documents the journey - we never see her in the airport, or on the plane, her kids arguing, Jonjon forgetting to pack his socks or something. To me, the way she documents things is totally false compared to real life. She cleverly edits her videos for one reason, to sell her skills to gain employment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her videos just make me think she must live in another world to me. Everything seems perfect, she never documents the journey - we never see her in the airport, or on the plane, her kids arguing, Jonjon forgetting to pack his socks or something. To me, the way she documents things is totally false compared to real life. She cleverly edits her videos for one reason, to sell her skills to gain employment.
Not to mention pretends she eats like a horse but in actual fact eats like a mouse.

Reactions: 6