Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she medicated for ADD perhaps? I lost tit loads of weight on Ritalin at first (just putting in an alternative perspective)

Reactions: 3
I think her portions are generally TINY. Her husbands quite a big tall guy and they spoon up a few scoops of risotto in a normal bowl. He must have to eat again. There's never enough food for a family of five. They seem to be quite skimpy and economical on food

Reactions: 9
I think her portions are generally TINY. Her husbands quite a big tall guy and they spoon up a few scoops of risotto in a normal bowl. He must have to eat again. There's never enough food for a family of five. They seem to be quite skimpy and economical on food
That’s probably for the insta photo then he piles his plate high and she empties hers!

Reactions: 2
Every single comment on her latest reel (ad for innocent smoothies) is just another influencer going ‘omg my little one loves them too!’ It’s all just one big pyramid scheme isn’t it?

Reactions: 16
Her voice in that Innocent Ad makes me want to throw up. Why does she talk like that?

Reactions: 1
Her voice in that Innocent Ad makes me want to throw up. Why does she talk like that?
I know me too, makes me wanna puke!. Why does she speak like a baby?

Lol at someone saying how contrived her ad is! And then Katie getting all defensive!!

She’s such a tw@t.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if in RL she has a gruff deep voice and it's all a big fake facade. Like when they used to pretend Gini Dcampo was from up North or something 🤣 when the camera is off, Katie turns into a right cockney rhyming gal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only 200 likes on that ad. Swiftly followed up with a crowd pleaser of sleeping under the Christmas tree tradition…..guess it takes all sorts!