Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To big a price! a house is only bricks and mortar it's the people inside it that count.
This whole insta perfect life has gone to a lot of these so called ‘influencers’ heads, even Katie’s.
She can keep telling us there’s things she doesn’t talk about and that she suffers from mental issues so can try and relate. She chose this ‘oh so lucky’ lifestyle to though.
They may say no to plenty of deals but they still do say yes.
She is worrying more that it will end & is frantically trying to think of her next step. We all are with life in general, we just keep it to ourselves a bit more and we don’t rely on those companies sending us freebies and us to sell our family with them.

Reactions: 5
Puppy isn’t even with them a week and she’s already plastering him over her YouTube (they knew it was “the right time for their family”... just like they knew it was the right time and the kids were the right age for cats a few years ago eh Katie?). How can she say with a straight face that she knows getting a dog is “a huge deal / commitment” ?! Oh but getting cats isn’t because they’re easier to just chuck out after a few weeks? Sounds like the poor thing will be banged up in a kennel before long anyway with their impending May holiday.
Did they rehome cats

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I cringe when I see these “influencers” hanging out IRL. It’s all so fake. Probably don’t have any real friends. They spend so much time filming everything, they probs hardly say two words to each other!

What a fun night away! Everyone filming each other - do you think they chat to each other via DM?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor JonJon.... they’ve had the puppy that Katie forced him to get for all of about a week and now she’s swanned off on her influencers weekend to leave him to deal with it. Here’s hoping Jon Jon and darling Wrenny have let the thing sh*t all over her prized insta house

Did they rehome cats
Who knows..... they got rid of the poor things and disappeared into thin air with no explanation. Katie Ellison... only transparent when it suits her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Poor cats. Maybe they werent instagrammable enough for Katies feed!! 🙄

And what was that weekend all about? I just felt compelled to watch the stories of those she tagged!! Katie looked like she had turned up at the wrong party - apart from joining in with wearing pjs and looking very awkward.
And it looked like the kind of party I would keep away from. A load of vain people constantly stuck to their phones!! If it wasn’t filmed, it didn’t happen eh!! 🙈
My idea of hell.
And of course a freebie so why turn this down!?
Those of us who live in the real world would never be able to afford this with just a few real friends so what’s the point of these people trying to promote it?

I’m sure Jon Jon coped so well as he’s ‘simply the best’. The puppy and kids were most probably such gems for him - so we’ll be led to believe. And of course Katie will remind us she’s ‘oh so lucky’. Yup, lucky to have a yes man husband who’s around all the time to let her swan off. No, she doesn’t go away often without her brood but she certainly gets a lot of time she can do what she wants & she’ll be sure to let us know this too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Back into normal routine after just two weeks of having a dog too, apparently.
She really is ‘so very blessed’!! Everything and everyone just slotting into place after only a ‘little while’ as she would say!! Such a perfect puppy was sent her way. 🤢🙄

Gees I just saw the video of her eating a omlette and drinking a Diet Coke. FML. That’s 30 seconds of my life I’m never getting back.

• Haha
This came up on my Facebook?When did they go to Disneyland Paris??
The kids seem to be the same age in or around what they do now? As well as staying for free they got all meals free and the kids hit €100 voucher to spend in the shops there

Attachments

• Wow
This came up on my Facebook?When did they go to Disneyland Paris??
The kids seem to be the same age in or around what they do now? As well as staying for free they got all meals free and the kids hit €100 voucher to spend in the shops there
I can't find the video anywhere to see it? I don't remember them going DLP either

I don’t think she did say they had gone! I used to think she was so honest but looking back she never shared it, probably because she knew after all of the other trips it wouldn’t go down well. No doubt she had a “digital detox” that weekend, it makes you wonder what else she gets up to on the weekends she suddenly disappears off grid. 🤔

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she did say they had gone! I used to think she was so honest but looking back she never shared it, probably because she knew after all of the other trips it wouldn’t go down well. No doubt she had a “digital detox” that weekend, it makes you wonder what else she gets up to on the weekends she suddenly disappears off grid. 🤔
Like when she took time out over Christmas, I am sure that was because she had Jon’s family over and they didn’t want to be filmed rather than anything more virtuous.

yep.... that’s definitely a very recent video that relatable and fully transparent, declares everything Katie has glossed over!! Yet more examples of how she’s not as innocent as she tries to be, so many more families could have benefited from that DLP trip! Like they needed another holiday! Maybe the payment for that was enough to cover at least one kitchen bar stool.... 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm not on fb and can't see it anywhere. Very strange that she hasn't declared it being that its an ad. Its probably a step down from Florida and her other long hauls that she didn't want to drag her channel down with it. Like when Brummy was looking down on Haven and DLP when she went and was just counting down to Florida. Even whilst she was meant to be promoting Haven!
I always think Katie is really different when she is around people, very confident, quick witted etc yet in front of the camera she is like a shy little girl caught in headlights and that is just her and her camera in a room. Its all an act this shy, butter wouldn't melt image. No way would she have got a job as a police officer and worked her way up various other career ladders if she was as meek as she makes out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.