Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petition to get the dog rehomed? I can’t cope with the content. I don’t want to know about my own dogs toileting, let alone hers

Reactions: 3
I don't usually mind Katie, but her talking about the dogs 'crusty willie' has made me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh dear lord!! I hope I missed this too!! Tell me if it’s gone yet!
What is wrong with her!? Is this her way of telling us she’s not all sweetness & light and fluffy & bright? 🤢

If she can re-home kittens as quick as a flash, there’s no saying she can’t a dog yet she may get lynched more if she does... not that a cat is less important than dog. Katie obviously thinks so at the mo though...

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she deleted the vlog from the bloggers weekend away ? ?
Did she ? I watched it - wasn’t keen at all on that crowd !

Dear little Katie will find the places that do allow dogs and work out some collaboration with them. Now the girls are getting older & don’t conform to the way she’s like them to dress and Wrenny doesn’t quite fit the same image she had with the girls (remember the ‘garage’ photos?), she needs to rethink her content.
It’ll most certainly be Center Parcs and any other holiday places, hotels or companies that are dog friendly. Watch this space... Either that or Jon Jon will be left ‘holding the baby’ shall we say.
What was the garage photos ? Quite new here

I wonder why she deleted the vlog from the bloggers weekend away ? ?
She posted a vlog? Did you she #gift it? Maybe not and saw comments on here and swiftly deleted!

Did she ? I watched it - wasn’t keen at all on that crowd !

What was the garage photos ? Quite new here
When the girls were younger she’d dress them up in similar outfits and stick them in front of their garage of their old house (fab back drop in those days - none of this looking for the perfect insta wall!) and take a photo. I guess it paid off in the end as she finally got her Next contract though now it’s more about the ‘active wear’!!

Reactions: 2
I also wondered why she deleted that bloggers retreat vlog! It was cringeworthy though so she made the right decision.... she’s clearly been too focused on her tattle thread as in the kitchen Reno vlog she states where those ridiculously priced chairs are from and then starts talking about how they didn’t want to scrimp on anything as it was a “big investment that they remortgaged for” (yawn)..... there’s not scrimping, then there’s spending stupid money on stuff!!!!

Reactions: 6
I also wondered why she deleted that bloggers retreat vlog! It was cringeworthy though so she made the right decision.... she’s clearly been too focused on her tattle thread as in the kitchen Reno vlog she states where those ridiculously priced chairs are from and then starts talking about how they didn’t want to scrimp on anything as it was a “big investment that they remortgaged for” (yawn)..... there’s not scrimping, then there’s spending stupid money on stuff!!!!
How much were they?

That makes total financial sense. We've spent so much extending, we're going to spend even more money to make sure we're thoroughly skint 😂😭

What happened to the renovating/decorating slowly?! It was the first relatable thing I heard her say. I think she must feel tremendous pressure to keep up with her competitors, I ALMOST feel sorry for her. Can you imagine have to "style" a life around YouTube/Instagram, no wonder all their homes and content looks the same.

Reactions: 4
Is she the only one who’s posted a vlog on the weekend? Maybe she had some comments? Damn, wish I saw it in a way 😆
She is most certainly someone who worries what people think if she doesn’t keep up with the trend. She’s got herself stuck and doesn’t know how to escape. She’s hoping the dog will help divert but she’s got herself so involved with ‘Reno’ work she feels the need to do it. No matter what cost.
If it means mixing with vloggers she wouldn’t normally mix with just to keep her ‘contacts’ then she will.
If it means getting into debt with a kitchen she will which is worrying as that encourages/influences other people.
If it means spending silly amounts of money on gold looking stools then she will.
If it means buying the latest La Redoute rug then she will.
Cover the house with bi-fold windows, of course!
Quite sad to be stuck in that kind of life.

She did go on the retreat thing with SJ last year too. Strange she deleted tho

I bet one of the others asked her to. We were seeing some unflattering angles because they had no control of the others filming

She did go on the retreat thing with SJ last year too. Strange she deleted tho
I found last years vlog that Katie did. I don’t remember the stories last year but last years vlog looks pretty tame yet strained. Katie certainly doesn’t seem like a natural and turns up filming the others who seem a bit surprised that Katie has a camera in her hand in the first place!! Odd when this is how they apparently ‘make a living from’.
It would’ve been interesting to see how this years vlog looked. More awkward I reckon. Having watched some of the others IG stories last weekend you could certainly see Katie in the background rather than the foreground.
As @Ihatepeonies suggests, maybe she was asked to take it down? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
SJ obviously posted about the girls weekend. Laura Byrne also posted a vlog about the girls weekend as did RoseyHome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.