Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because of her upstairs was a total mess ripped up carpet, paint job was absolutely shocking. Now all of sudden her sons bedroom is done.

Reactions: 1
Because of her upstairs was a total mess ripped up carpet, paint job was absolutely shocking. Now all of sudden her sons bedroom is done.
Have u seen it.. lol the cats and dogs must have pissed everywhere and whole house must be stinking

That bloody video of the before and after of his room, the ridiculous hand movements she does cringes me out, its like she's trying to be Eminem and about to break out into a rap or trying to be a sign language interpreter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she always choose women who have kids and have had or currently have a problem with drugs? It’s odd.

She’s trying to sort the house out because she’s scared of social services knocking, as they should. The public suicide threats alone should warrant a visit.

Why does she always choose women who have kids and have had or currently have a problem with drugs? It’s odd.

She’s trying to sort the house out because she’s scared of social services knocking, as they should. The public suicide threats alone should warrant a visit.
After every breakup she’s tryin to sort the house out and focus on her kids,but she already has the next victim lined up so it never accounts for nothing. She poor mouths and plays poor me.. manipulating people.. that Chloe has an addiction to pain medication and there’s beggy,the biggest pusher of oxys and morphine!!! Disaster written all over it!!

After every breakup she’s tryin to sort the house out and focus on her kids,but she already has the next victim lined up so it never accounts for nothing. She poor mouths and plays poor me.. manipulating people.. that Chloe has an addiction to pain medication and there’s beggy,the biggest pusher of oxys and morphine!!! Disaster written all over it!!
Not being funny but c would of seen all the accusations made about k and prescription drugs and if she dont believe numerous people saying the same stuff about k then it will be her own fault if she gets addicted again.

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but c would of seen all the accusations made about k and prescription drugs and if she dont believe numerous people saying the same stuff about k then it will be her own fault if she gets addicted again.
probably looking forward for some free gear.

Reactions: 5
I have no sympathy for either of them. Be her just deserts getting involved.
It’s the kids I feel for.

Reactions: 5
She told him what to say it's obvious

Attachments

• Haha
Ewwww he’s literally a mini me of her. She’s ruined him. He’s going to be a horrendous adult out in the world manipulating people for his own gain.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.