Katie Bailey #8 narc Bailey, wee’s herself daily, got her kids ‘taken away’ but still begs on TT all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll done you.. that’s good thinking.!
Thank you. I am so fed up of nothing being done. I have sent proof too.

What I don’t get is why her Dad lol 😂 let’s her leave the oldest he’s his biological grandad but he seems more interested in doing TikToks aswell now, and no doubt she’ll be getting carers allowance for him but what does she actually do to care for hom

him
Well exactly, unless he drops by to see. Though is k telling him everything. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 3
I think girls that like k are like ‘hey I’ve seen you on TikTok and I think your vibes are terrible, let’s date’

First base , f*cking
Second base, being in public together
Third base, getting to know each other

I think girls that like k are like ‘hey I’ve seen you on TikTok and I think your vibes are terrible, let’s date’

First base , f*cking
No offence to some of her ex’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7

First base , f*cking

No offence to some of her ex’s
This is spot on. No morals, no self respect and no bleeping standards. That girl C did a "photo shoot" practically naked in the street on a dirt bike, I mean that's the kinda girls only Katie can pull, no self respecting woman would want anything to do with Katie. Only girls with daddy issues! A history of abuse because as the saying goes, "once a victim always a victim!" And unfortunately that's the case every time with these girls that K involves herself with because to her she sees them as easy targets! Vunerable and desperate for love!
I by no means mean any harm by stating "daddy issues" it's just my opinion of the same cycle I'm seeing with her partner's! Katie is a preditor for vunerable women!

Reactions: 7
I missed all the lives yesterday.. wonder wat todays drama will bring… is she off to Belfast??

Reactions: 1
I thought it was funny how she roped in the “brother in law” to do her stays and she just stood watching and telling him what to do 🙈😂 how’s about you get off your arse and do a bit including cleaning your house 🙈

Did she get her dog/dogs back?

Reactions: 2
I thought it was funny how she roped in the “brother in law” to do her stays and she just stood watching and telling him what to do 🙈😂 how’s about you get off your arse and do a bit including cleaning your house 🙈

Did she get her dog/dogs back?
I remember when she went shopping with Paige and she stood there and said can we have some one help pack the stuff please.. then she just walked off didn’t even bother helping. What an a absolute selfish lazy horrible witch and those stairs I just can’t get over them. All the money she gets and she’d rather buy her kids expensive tit than put a decent carpet on her stairs

Katie stop it… my stairs cost about 200 just go and fuckin look in shops

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure every time she showed the boys rooms they always looked decent. What happened. With the money you get k you could get your upstairs done

It's her own fault it's looking lien that rushing iobs thinking she's pro... shes recked her home! Painting the floor white 🤣🤣🤣 it's bleeping everywhere what a bleeping messs.

It's her own fault it's looking lien that rushing iobs thinking she's pro... shes recked her home! Painting the floor white 🤣🤣🤣 it's bleeping everywhere what a bleeping messs.
Her brother in law should have said no we can’t paint it like this, not go along with it lol

Maybe doing the stairs like that, it cleans better when dog does it's business on there. I personally think it wad done quick, as she wanted it nice and fresh for SS, or did someone say her landlord was coming to visit. Not watched her lives as I have been spending time with the family.
Also I was told by a lovely lady. Cloe is supposed to be with a guy, so what's all that about them K? Another lie. So you can pretend you have a new Mrs? Or is cloe playing the field. When is she meant to be going Belfast?

Maybe doing the stairs like that, it cleans better when dog does it's business on there. I personally think it wad done quick, as she wanted it nice and fresh for SS, or did someone say her landlord was coming to visit. Not watched her lives as I have been spending time with the family.
Also I was told by a lovely lady. Cloe is supposed to be with a guy, so what's all that about them K? Another lie. So you can pretend you have a new Mrs? Or is cloe playing the field. When is she meant to be going Belfast?
C was with a guy,it was all over tt.. and also beggy is in a council house. It’s not private rented.

You can tell that Chloe is doing it all for clout otherwise she wouldn’t have posted videos sticking up for her. She’s not interested in k the slightest

K been buying her clothes 🤔😩

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure every time she showed the boys rooms they always looked decent. What happened. With the money you get k you could get your upstairs done
I thought the carpets weren't done that long ago in the boys room? Could be totally wrong, but her boys rooms did always look decent, thing is she does rush jobs with the decorating, she dont cut the paper up the top and her edging for painting looks like my nephew has done it. The dog probably uses their rooms to go toilet as she still hasn't trained him, hes old enough to know to go outside, but the poor thing isn't given the chance to do so

I thought the carpets weren't done that long ago in the boys room? Could be totally wrong, but her boys rooms did always look decent, thing is she does rush jobs with the decorating, she dont cut the paper up the top and her edging for painting looks like my nephew has done it. The dog probably uses their rooms to go toilet as she still hasn't trained him, hes old enough to know to go outside, but the poor thing isn't given the chance to do so
Yes she shouldn’t have any animals tbh then she might get her house done and staying fresh without animal piss and tit all over seeing as she can’t keep it clean and fresh with a dog, be best to give the dog to some one who’ll look after it properly and give it all the attention it needs and she should just stick to giving attention to her house and kids for now. That’s your kids and house Katie… stop showing women attention all the time when you openly admit ur MH is down. Concentrate on what’s most important

All the money she’s spending on goin to Belfast could be spent on her house.. but she will cry on live for gifts for money

Totally agree. He kneeds to be going out more. Millie was the same as she was always moaning about it. Not the dogs fault.

All the money she’s spending on goin to Belfast could be spent on her house.. but she will cry on live for gifts for money
Do you think she really will be going there. Be another excuse why she didn't go. Blame someone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.