Katherine Ryan #2 Katherine was feminist to the core, married pyro BK and became an obedient bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully, if you don’t have kids can you pipe down on the breast feeding/pumping/bottle feeding opinions? I just don’t think you understand what a sensitive and upsetting subject this can be. I know it sounds weird but until you’ve experienced the emotional turmoil of not being able to feed in the way you wanted, I just don’t think you get it and quite frankly your comments are quite insensitive and offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Respectfully, if you don’t have kids can you pipe down on the breast feeding/pumping/bottle feeding opinions? I just don’t think you understand what a sensitive and upsetting subject this can be. I know it sounds weird but until you’ve experienced the emotional turmoil of not being able to feed in the way you wanted, I just don’t think you get it and quite frankly your comments are quite insensitive and offensive.
If this is directed at me, I have two kids (not sure why you'd assume either way) and I couldn't breastfeed them which devastated me so much that 13 years later it still makes me feel sad and probably always will

ETA I probably was being a nitpicky witch about expressing vs breastfeeding (and I think expressing is an AMAZING thing to do) but she really wound me up on her podcast, and if you can't be a nitpicky witch on Tattle then where the hell can you 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've got two kids that I struggled to breastfeed, battled with feeding from the boob AND expressing then switched to formula which devastated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn't breastfeed due to the epilepsy medication I was on. This was a decision made by my consultants and doctors. It was then really upsetting that every midwife and health visitor I met had a lanyard saying "breast is best", made me feel like a crap mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s nothing respectful about asking people without children to ‘pipe down’, everyone is allowed an opinion and as you’ve now seen, just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn’t mean it’s because they don’t have children and people without children may actually think the same as you but you’re closing yourself off from their conversation, support and empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Urgh. Any milk from the boob is breastmilk no matter how it gets to the baby. If a dr asks you if your baby is being breast fed they dgaf if it’s expressed.

Feeding babies is so emotive because of tit societal pressures and whatever you do, it’s wrong in someone’s eyes. You do the best with what you are served and I think just get on with it. KR was annoying because she shoved the pumping, bf, her vag, potty training etc down everyone’s throats as the best possible way bc she is the best parent.

It’s impossible to do everything the way you planned with a baby and it can be hard to deal with feeding your baby in a different way to what you’d imagined but accept that you did your best and ignore KR and the likes who try to make you feel bad for something that was out of your control.

I unsubscribed from her pod the other day. Just getting annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What I find interesting is that when Violet was young she would obscure her face and never let her be seen in photos until Fred was born and V was older. Now, she’s often posting photos of the two youngest without their faces obscured.
I wonder if this is Bobby’s doing or she just wants to merch the children now? Such a change.

Reactions: 7
And deathly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I find interesting is that when Violet was young she would obscure her face and never let her be seen in photos until Fred was born and V was older. Now, she’s often posting photos of the two youngest without their faces obscured.
I wonder if this is Bobby’s doing or she just wants to merch the children now? Such a change.
She’s all about the dollar. You can’t monetise a ghost.

Reactions: 2
She’s not going to this job in LA because she hasn’t sorted out a visa? Surely she knows she needs one??

She’s not going to this job in LA because she hasn’t sorted out a visa? Surely she knows she needs one??
Well she also says she doesn’t need a PA because she’s an adult.
So clearly she should’ve sorted it out… or at least been clear on who was.

Especially if it also happened before to her?