Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her saying she was bombarded with photos on a night out in Middlesborough... not something to brag about love.
also who lets her drink and go on a night out? I'd class her as someone quite vulnerable.

Reactions: 2
Looks like all those young people in the photograph were on drugs lol.

I'm semi convinced she is a deeply closeted lesbian - she was asked a few times on live if she supports LGBT folks and she deliberately ignored the question multiple times, as well as the way she hasn't a good thing to say about her "exes". Also her clothing choices are extremely strange in my opinion

Reactions: 1
She dressed like a 56 year old dad going to Decathlon for a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did she not know about smear tests? Even if your parents didn't explain, you would hear about it through school or friends or just general life?

Yeah she 100% does play the bullying card all the time - I've watched a few of her lives and she brings up her "bullies" every time (completely unprovoked might I add) including that tiktoker asif & her apparent ex boyfriends

Reactions: 2
If one more of her enablers reply to a “what do you do for work?” Question with “she’s a microbiologist” I’m gonna implode.
For us that have worked SO hard and put years of free painstaking hours as a student into gaining a registration for a professional nhs job it makes me so angry.

Reactions: 3
If one more of her enablers reply to a “what do you do for work?” Question with “she’s a microbiologist” I’m gonna implode.
For us that have worked SO hard and put years of free painstaking hours as a student into gaining a registration for a professional nhs job it makes me so angry.
I was shot down by her fans saying she wasn't microbiologist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she's spent the whole live complaining and on the verge of tears because she said her videos aren't doing well and saying her family can't afford an expensive holiday and complaining she wants to move to canada but can't afford to and begging people for likes. why do people want to watch that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she's spent the whole live complaining and on the verge of tears because she said her videos aren't doing well and saying her family can't afford an expensive holiday and complaining she wants to move to canada but can't afford to and begging people for likes. why do people want to watch that
Are you still watching? Imagine discussing her toilet habits (💩) and discussing what it smells like whilst shoving a sandwich down her neck.