Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mean to be witch but I wonder as she really had any bf
there was pictures of them on her facebook. he looked a bit older than her.

What is her job actually? Why is she so secretive about it saying it's confidential she can't talk about it - it's hardly M15? I thought she was a lab tech?
Yeah she's a lab assistant. She doesn't want to talk about it cos she wants people to think she's a microbiologist :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
What is her job actually? Why is she so secretive about it saying it's confidential she can't talk about it - it's hardly M15? I thought she was a lab tech?
She lied for sometime that she was a qualified microbiologist. Lying about being a registered professional especially on a huge platform is pretty serious it wouldn’t have taken people long to figure out her place of work and report her.

IMG_9123.png

“Disgusting man who wrote the song but great dance to do”, yeah Katherine because anything that endorses a convicted sex offender and paedophile is “great” 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can I ask what the duck is she wearing 🙄🤣🤣
Don’t, it’s bleeping criminal eh? 😂😂

Good to see her battling through the ‘constant pain’ she gets from her leg, which stops her moving out or learning to drive. What a crock of tit eh.
I know, the debilitating pain that has ruined her life 🙄 She did another dancing video yesterday and she was kicking her legs about like a ninja, no pain, wobbly lip or tears to be seen there!

Reactions: 4

Bragging about spending habits, I wonder how much the HMRC know about her additional income.
Still suggesting she’s a qualified microbiologist I see 😂

Bragging about spending habits, I wonder how much the HMRC know about her additional income.
She was just on live there the other night crying about having no money and begging for likes and went off in a strop when she didn't hit her "target"

Reactions: 1

She really should stop claiming to be something she’s not! And as for those LV trainers, bloody hell 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to tell her money can't buy style, the clothes and accessories she buys are horrendous.

Reactions: 2

Interesting she's finally thanking her followers and acknowledging that's where most of her income comes from instead of lying and saying it's because of her big job. Sorry but her parents have a lot to answer for they must know she's lying on the internet and they just let it continue cos it's bringing in money

Reactions: 7
You can't buy class as they say.....
She's going to have one hell of a shock once she becomes independent and realises that she has to pay bills etc out of her band 2 job!

You can't buy class as they say.....
She's going to have one hell of a shock once she becomes independent and realises that she has to pay bills etc out of her band 2 job!
I remember her replying to a comment a while back about paying bills and she said that even though she still lives at home she has bills to pay, someone asked what sort of bills and all she could come up with was her phone bill 😂 I can’t wait to see the real world rip the arse out her, all those minging designer gear will get punted on Vinted to pay her gas bill.

• Haha
She was whinging on live the other night saying "nobody knows what I go through I have a lot to pay for" and was begging for likes and engagement and someone said well why don't you sell a designer item and she flat out refused and was rude to the person who suggested it. She has no idea what real life entails, absolute entitled spoilt brat with horrendous tacky taste in clothing

Reactions: 5
She’s finally changed her bio. Through all the heavy breathing on her milkshake video, you can really see how desperate she is for engagement 🤣 ‘Let me know if stalls inside the ground sell merchandise’ lol ‘let me know if you’d pay for a milkshake like this’ 🥱