Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm going to get slaughtered for this one because everyone seems to love her but what are people's opinions on her? She seems nice but I can never seem to get on with her. I also just don't understand where she gets all her money? She flew business class to Vegas, spent about 5k on Gucci things then has just paid for her, her mum and her stepdad to all fly to Canada in business class which alone is like 7k. How is she saving so much on an band 2 nhs wage?

Reactions: 4
I feel like I'm going to get slaughtered for this one because everyone seems to love her but what are people's opinions on her? She seems nice but I can never seem to get on with her. I also just don't understand where she gets all her money? She flew business class to Vegas, spent about 5k on Gucci things then has just paid for her, her mum and her stepdad to all fly to Canada in business class which alone is like 7k. How is she saving so much on an band 2 nhs wage?
I often wonder about all the money too but does she not have a good wage being a microbiologist ?

I love her 😭
She seems completely harmless.
I can’t imagine she has many outgoings so seems her wage will be all hers, she obviously has expensive taste and enjoys her holidays so works hard to be able to do it and assuming she’ll earn something from online

• Heart
she isn’t a microbiologist, she’s just a lab technician
Did she tell people she was a lab technician? I’ve always thought she was a microbiologist which does pay good money but either way she’s not squandering her wages and just living her life enjoying it

I find her really annoying! She speaks so slowly. Also her dances and her gormless face.

Reactions: 2
Did she tell people she was a lab technician? I’ve always thought she was a microbiologist which does pay good money but either way she’s not squandering her wages and just living her life enjoying it
In comments, yes. She doesn’t have the qualifications to be a microbiologist
---
I find her really annoying! She speaks so slowly. Also her dances and her gormless face.
The dances even though she’s apparently in loads of pain with her knee?
---
I love her 😭
She seems completely harmless.
I can’t imagine she has many outgoings so seems her wage will be all hers, she obviously has expensive taste and enjoys her holidays so works hard to be able to do it and assuming she’ll earn something from online
I would’ve said she was harmless but there’s a TikTok of someone she went to school with showing a comment where she claims he bullied her at school when he didn’t

I cannot STAND HER! she told everyone she was a “microbiologist” and I called her out that she’s far from that asked her about her training, where she qualified at uni, then it changed to “assistant”. Impersonating is serious especially with her following. THEN Calling 999 for back pain? HONESTLY!! If you were a “microbiologist” AND speaking as a senior (very much registered HCP) you’d know you can’t just “break your back” without any trauma or underlying pathology one day in bed 😂😂😂😂
---
She’s not a microbiologist! She’s never been to university 😂😂😂
---
Imaging claiming youre a police officer on an open social media bio with huge following. When you’re actually a call handler (nothing wrong with that btw) but it’s serious and she’d be in trouble if her employer found out. There was a man who claimed to be a “paramedic” a while ago driving around in a frv he’d made himself even purchased green uniform. He was arrested.

I cannot STAND HER! she told everyone she was a “microbiologist” and I called her out that she’s far from that asked her about her training, where she qualified at uni, then it changed to “assistant”. Impersonating is serious especially with her following. THEN Calling 999 for back pain? HONESTLY!! If you were a “microbiologist” AND speaking as a senior (very much registered HCP) you’d know you can’t just “break your back” without any trauma or underlying pathology one day in bed 😂😂😂😂
---

She’s not a microbiologist! She’s never been to university 😂😂😂
---
Imaging claiming youre a police officer on an open social media bio with huge following. When you’re actually a call handler (nothing wrong with that btw) but it’s serious and she’d be in trouble if her employer found out. There was a man who claimed to be a “paramedic” a while ago driving around in a frv he’d made himself even purchased green uniform. He was arrested.
I don’t get why she lied about it though, like there’s literally no reason. She can barely form a cohesive sentence it’s obvious she’s not a microbiologist

I don’t get why she lied about it though, like there’s literally no reason. She can barely form a cohesive sentence it’s obvious she’s not a microbiologist
Delusional ✨ loads of people do it. I work in a particularly service and I often find people claiming to be “more senior” on social media than they actually are thinking people aren’t going to find out.

Delusional ✨ loads of people do it. I work in a particularly service and I often find people claiming to be “more senior” on social media than they actually are thinking people aren’t going to find out.
She still has microbiologist in her bio hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know I shouldn't comment here because I've got autistic children, but I find her really cringe! It's the speaking sooooo slowly, the awful dancing and the "bye for now"
I think she's harmless though, I just find her irritating! And boring!

I know I shouldn't comment here because I've got autistic children, but I find her really cringe! It's the speaking sooooo slowly, the awful dancing and the "bye for now"
"bye for now"... another clip of her two seconds later

• Haha
She will also probably qualify for high rates of PIP so there's another good few hundred quid a month for her

Reactions: 3
And a liar ^
---
I just do.
So it’s ok to lie consistently about a professional job role to her followers? Well when her employer finds out I’m sure she’ll not longer be a “microbiologist-anything” 😂