Katherine Long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I wish more people would watch her lives, completely changed my opinion of her. I've watched a few now so it wasn't just down to her having a bad day either
I don't get how she has such a following she is so bloody rude and boring 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Microwave pasta for lunch and a yoghurt and crisps... That would feed me for the day Jesus

Reactions: 1
Im not a fan of her at all but is this not quite a reasonable sized lunch? 😂
Yeah it was a perfectly normal lunch, a meal for one pasta micro meal (which looked grim but not massive), a regular bag of crisps and a normal size yoghurt 😂 Basically equivalent to a Tesco meal deal (reckon you get more in their pasta tbh, hers looked mostly slop) not like she was eating a family sized pasta, a share bag and a 500ml tub of yoghurt.

Reactions: 3

Bragging about spending habits, I wonder how much the HMRC know about her additional income.
Still suggesting she’s a qualified microbiologist I see 😂
Scrolling through TikTok and up came another brag brag brag video, she’s definitely got to be a very shallow person in real life. I wondered what pile of poo she would talk about so watched for a laugh, the fiddling with her toenail and sniffing of her fingers made me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I follow this creator who posts taking the piss out of take a break and the other similar magazines and look who popped up in Take a Break this week

8b800936-4883-4202-b32d-a28f7222e8fe.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was on live again last night being so rude as per usual. I've also noticed she talks about the same things every time she's on live (her ex boyfriends penis size?? How her exes bullied her and Husain from tiktok bullying her) - complete victim complex.

She was on live again last night being so rude as per usual. I've also noticed she talks about the same things every time she's on live (her ex boyfriends penis size?? How her exes bullied her and Husain from tiktok bullying her) - complete victim complex.
I still convinced there never was a ex 🤣🤣🤣 she is definitely one of the people everyone would bully her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I still convinced there never was a ex 🤣🤣🤣 she is definitely one of the people everyone would bully her 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah definitely agree with you there and I'm not saying she's never been bullied I could imagine that she was but she's a complete hypocrite because now she's just sad and lonely and talking tit about people repeatedly on live. For example saying that Husain doesn't deserve a million followers (because he apparently bullied her) but she does deserve the followers.
Not to sound like a fan of Husain (I don't follow him) but I can at least see some appeal and he's not sat on a Tuesday night bitter about other peoples success lol. She's a hypocrite

She is just so incredibly out of touch with reality. Did anyone see her story about some suitcases (designer....... of course), she couldn't decide between the 2 and stated "there is only £240 between the 2"

Katherine sweetheart, I work full time and that £240 is literally my shopping budget for the month. You have 0 clue what the real world is like.

It's a shame cos when I first found her I really liked her and thought she was this super hardworking girl who had worked her way up in life when in reality she is the total oppoiste.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah definitely agree with you there and I'm not saying she's never been bullied I could imagine that she was but she's a complete hypocrite because now she's just sad and lonely and talking tit about people repeatedly on live. For example saying that Husain doesn't deserve a million followers (because he apparently bullied her) but she does deserve the followers.
Not to sound like a fan of Husain (I don't follow him) but I can at least see some appeal and he's not sat on a Tuesday night bitter about other peoples success lol. She's a hypocrite
What even makes her think she should deserve a million followers? All she does is cry and eat

What even makes her think she should deserve a million followers? All she does is cry and eat
Exactly - she also thinks because she has a lot of disposable income (because she has no bills) that she is super boujie. When in reality the things she buys are tack, complete waste of money and her house looks very working class - you can tell by the walls and ceilings (nothing wrong with that but don't pretend to be something you're not)

Reactions: 3
It's the most un feminine thing I've seen. She's what I would describe as a face only a mother could love

• Haha