Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent got twitter buy typed in concert square on twitter and cant find feck all, is there a link ?
Literally done it for her only fans 😥 what the duck is this world

Start typing DJFusion into the search bar and he has the videos. She is a connsenting adult and has done it for her only fans apparently...
just disgusting that people would film and cue for her like wtf content or not never lower your self 🤢

Reactions: 8
Is Delos life changing news the fact that he will not be able fertilise flat tits and this is why she is spouting all this BS about IVF blah blah blah🧐
Is it life changing though? I don’t think so, they already have a child. They should thank themselves very lucky indeed to have her.

Reactions: 9
jeez didn’t know I could manifest the rain to go away will remember that next time I forget a brolly

better remember and tell the next homeless person I see to just manifest a big mansion in the countryside and you will be sorted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.