Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going away again.... no doubt on a #gifted or #ad trip
I don't know how these influencers "try" to be relatable, yet their lifestyle is completely unattainable. So bored. I just don't get it 😂 I do wonder how many people actually book these holidays after watching them be gifted to these influencers?

Her latest video. Again fashion. I love how she makes it seem she doesn't have a lot. Did you see Rikki's instagram with 3 bags for charity ? 🤷‍♀️😂 chucked out a load more. Really makes me mad the WASTE. I know it's going to charity and someone else, but she's influencing people to have jusr a wasteful mindset. Constantly buying, changing her house. For content, obviously and well, she has the money. I just think it's so naive and not good for m people to consume and see.

Also not the mention the STRANGE ad placement ?that doesn't go at all... lazy because she definitely could of thought of a better video.... but it wouldn't have "gone" with her content. So don't take the ad 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This girl is so lucky her dad is able to basically renovate their whole house for them-I dread to think how much money it would cost them otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
Isnt it funny how her travel anxiety miraculously disappeared when she started to get free trips....

Reactions: 16
Hahaha I know right. What a joke. And she very easily done a long haul flight the same year to Dubai... ridiculous. All in it for the free stuff

Reactions: 6
Why does she always keep these trips quiet until the very last minute? She hasn’t even said where they are going but I assume it’s another gifted trip 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 3
The latest renovation vlog has annoyed me and others judging by the comments.
New radiator in the hall as normal ones are big/ugly.
Used to like her but since shes moved its all changed.
Another free trip. She leads a charmed life.

It's definitely another gifted and ad trip because she's always so quiet and secretive for some reason when she goes away for these ads? Don't get why she doesn't say where they're going 😂 like omg keeping us in suspense.. no one gives a tit.

Reactions: 2
It's definitely another gifted and ad trip because she's always so quiet and secretive for some reason when she goes away for these ads? Don't get why she doesn't say where they're going 😂 like omg keeping us in suspense.. no one gives a tit.
Surely though the brand would want some pictures/ stories etc but neither have been on at all...

She seems more and more wasteful with every next decorating video! I couldn't see any negative comments unfortunately, everyone seems to be praising her choices.

Reactions: 3
That really pissed me off too. We have those radiators! They aren't big and ugly. There wasn't anything wrong with the hallway before. Considering neither of them work they're damn lucky to have so many rooms renovated. She pretends they only painted everything white when they moved in....erm no, you knocked down a wall and completely changed your bathroom placement, and they redid the kitchen!! Alot more than what most people would do in 18 months let alone before they even moved in.

I can't relate to her at all.

Nothing has any value because they don’t graft for anything- just post a photo or a video and when you get bored of it in a few months you can replace it with another #ad. It’s a shallow life.

Nothing has any value because they don’t graft for anything- just post a photo or a video and when you get bored of it in a few months you can replace it with another #ad. It’s a shallow life.
This is a brilliant point. I think you are spot on.

Everything comes to them very easily. Theres no graft from either of them. They get free stuff thrown at them, and her dad does all the actual renovating.

Their whole life is based on shopping, materialistic things and what to throw out and replace it with next because it all comes so easily to them.

This sort of work ethic will become a huge problem for those boys as they get older. Living a life where they see adults doing nothing but sitting at home, getting free toys all year round and free trips to bloody Dubai. They are going to be bloody disappointed when they become an adult and they realise free things don't just fall on your lap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.