Kate McCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thoughts on Kate McCabe... I love her content and zany sense of humour
I also now can’t pick up a cup without shouting mug of the day.

Reactions: 5
She's great does alot to promote charity shops and seems a nice person :)

Reactions: 7
I love her charity shop hauls! She always seems to find great stuff.

Also doesn't seem to feature her son much, especially on Instagram which is refreshing.

Reactions: 6
She seems ok. I got a little bored of her content so haven't watched her in months, but good for if you like hauls.

Reactions: 3
Used to watch but can’t stand the constant Poundland hauls. I can’t get over the sheer amount of tat she buys be it from charity shops, carboots, or cheap shops.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same @minniemouse I used to love her but the weird random shouting, the daft mug of the day and the sheer amount of crap she buys just irritate me now. She has a beautiful house, but I’m surprised she can see her floor with the amount of stuff she gets.

Used to watch her but bored of hauls.
Have house envy though. Her home is beautiful.

She spent £20 for an old suitcase with a massive stain on it. She was grabbing any thing she could on the vlog with Louise.

Reactions: 2
I love Kate. She's different from loads of others. I love the car boot /charity shop purchases but like others getting fed up of anyone with hails from cheapie shops. Her home and it's own account are lovely. I think her quirkyness will stand her apart from others but like them all she's going to need something other than hauls for longevity.

It won’t be long before she’s doing ad after ad tho. Lots of things #kindlygifted already 🤦‍♀️ I get that advertising is the point of being a YouTuber, I guess I’m just sooooo tired of all the fake ness

I liked watching Kate - but she Seems unable to Vlog without mentioning Mr.Carrington, at first I thought he was her partner!

I found her on Youtube first, I prefer her Youtube to her Instagram account and I think she comes across well and likeable. I'm glad she shops elsewhere other than Home Bargains and B&M, so I'm a fan

I like her personality but the endless hauls of wasteful products are starting to grate recently
She mustve bought out every Home Bargains & Poundland in her area of their wedding section in the last 6 months

Reactions: 5
I also followed Kate, Mr Carrington and Luke, thought they would be different, but no they are all the same so have given up, just read comments on Tattle.

This is sad for me, even getting bored of watching blackhead pops and ASMR.

I think she tries too hard; ‘Look at me, I’m funnneeeeee’
This!

The mug of the day in that stupid voice is irritating.

Also, how much toot does she need to buy for such a small garden wedding? She has an addiction to charity shop shopping / finding a bargain. What's the bloody point?!