Kate McCabe #2 Smug of the dayyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one for the team and watched her latest car boot hall. Not watched her for years but not surprisingly she is still grabbing the same shite - mugs, teapots, baskets, plant pots, candles...

The thought of her home gives me anxiety - can you imagine how much clutter she has amassed over the years?! Still buying shed loads of crockery, yet there's only 3 of them and she does not/cannot cook?!

A few carefully selected shots for the home account may appear impressive, but I bet that house is filled *to the rafters* with clutter - behind every door/cupboard/spare room and in every corner/nook/crevice. I bet there's boxes and bags of 'bargains' everywhere. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I absolutely 💯 agree 👍

Reactions: 2
But it’s for the garden party wedding thingy …a few dried up sausage rolls and egg sandwiches. I gave my dad the best send off ordering a hog roast

Reactions: 1
I took one for the team and watched her latest car boot hall. Not watched her for years but not surprisingly she is still grabbing the same shite - mugs, teapots, baskets, plant pots, candles...

The thought of her home gives me anxiety - can you imagine how much clutter she has amassed over the years?! Still buying shed loads of crockery, yet there's only 3 of them and she does not/cannot cook?!

A few carefully selected shots for the home account may appear impressive, but I bet that house is filled *to the rafters* with clutter - behind every door/cupboard/spare room and in every corner/nook/crevice. I bet there's boxes and bags of 'bargains' everywhere. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Forgot to mention, there was a size 8 jumper that obviously 🙄 'wasn't really a size 8' and a size 14 dress.

Clearly, still confused about her size...

Honestly I think one of the most jarring things about her is that she drinks water from a mug. Cold drinks go in a glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s because of her Mug Of The Dayyyyyyy. She thinks she’s quirky in reality she’s a bleeping idiot!
---
Oh god she’s creaming her pants over free tit …..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s because of her Mug Of The Dayyyyyyy. She thinks she’s quirky in reality she’s a bleeping idiot!
---
Oh god she’s creaming her pants over free tit …..
I'm not watching so I don't know what she picked up, but I really feel that someone more deserving, perhaps with a young family that has fallen on hard times, would have benefited from the freebies that she just 'had to take home' with her. She must have multiples of everything already. The greedy moron doesn't think of others though. She may seem harmless but she's actually vile. Like most people, I liked her at the start but there's something very distasteful about someone stockpiling stuff to the extent that she does, especially when she has no use for most of it.

If you were new to her channel, you might think she must have a large family and do a lot of home cooking/baking and entertaining. In reality, that's simply not true. It's all pretense. She dashes around charity shops and car boot sales like a manic, rearranges plant pots and takes pics of her hallway for a living. She contributes nothing to society.

She made the mistake of doing what a lot of influencers do and shared too much of her life - now we know her personal circumstances and she is clearly driven by greed, because even the popular homemaker, owner of two Georgian properties and domestic goddess Kate McCabe cannot possibly make use of 40 wicker baskets, 18 drinks trolleys and 74 garden patio sets!
---
Honestly I think one of the most jarring things about her is that she drinks water from a mug. Cold drinks go in a glass!
I agree, but as she is globally famous for her hilarious Mug of the Daaaaaaay line at the start of every video, a glass simply won't cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched her free 'haul' which was a bunch of old junk. Another one take wonder she gleefully said she wouldn't need to edit and proceeded to make a rumbly tummy noise "that wasn't a blow off". Wow, zero class! And lazy to boot .

So, she's now buggered off on yet another holiday following her garden wedding. Do you think we will see any of that party? Did her mates Luke and Mr Carrington get an invite?

Ohh did she finally have the garden party that was originally supposed to be their wedding? Did she use all the teacups etc.? I think the Mr Carrington and Luke friendship is purely for YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Ohh did she finally have the garden party that was originally supposed to be their wedding? Did she use all the teacups etc.? I think the Mr Carrington and Luke friendship is purely for YouTube.
And weren’t the guests supposed to ‘bring their own’ to the wedding garden party aswell?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The local car booters must be delighted when they sdd the Tat Queen approaching their table.

Did you know she has a front door?

A FRONT DOOR.

A door at the front.

Sometimes it is open.

Sometimes it is closed.

You can see a central view.

You can see an off-centre left view.

You can see an off-centre right view.

And she has a hallway.

And it features the door.

Riveting.

• Haha
I haven't watched her in ages - I can't turn the sound on until after Mug of the Daayyyy, as it grinds my gears. I'll have to go have a look.

Yes, I agree the greed is high with this one - takes things she doesn't need just because they are free - she is just horrible. Greedy, entitled, arrogant. Silly cow.

• Haha
I haven't watched her in ages - I can't turn the sound on until after Mug of the Daayyyy, as it grinds my gears. I'll have to go have a look.

Yes, I agree the greed is high with this one - takes things she doesn't need just because they are free - she is just horrible. Greedy, entitled, arrogant. Silly cow.
I wonder if this is why her and that Louise May don't talk anymore cos of competing online for views 🤣.... Plus Louise May doesn't upload anything either nowadays...

I had a quick look at her channel havent done for yonks and all her videos apart from a very short holiday one are literally all carboot/charity shop hauls who's still watching 😴😴😴😴😴
And she has over 50k subscribers still I don't get it

Reactions: 3
I had a quick look at her channel havent done for yonks and all her videos apart from a very short holiday one are literally all carboot/charity shop hauls who's still watching 😴😴😴😴😴
And she has over 50k subscribers still I don't get it
Her content has become really formulaic and frankly, boring. I used to watch her for her dog and her garden, but it just became haul after haul after haul. It's just too dull (and greedy).

Down in London for the Next Christmas launch and met up with Mr C and Luke….cue the next vlog …..wonder if tight arse got a hotel or shuttled home?

She popped up on my YouTube feed recently and I see she's still using 4 pictures of herself on her haul thumbprint.

She popped up on my YouTube feed recently and I see she's still using 4 pictures of herself on her haul thumbprint.
I stopped watching her a long time ago. Always shopping, where does it all go. And always the same stuff.

Reactions: 2