Kate McCabe #2 Smug of the dayyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that Mr Carrington was kind of pushing her account earlier this week. Reckon he's got a few new followers from the SYLO show and he was linking his vlogs which she featured in
I've been watching SYLO and had to laugh at Ewan's non reaction to "they've got 45 mugs!" Like that's nothing babe. That's only a mug of the day for 6 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will make it my mission the never buy an Emma mattress the amount of freebies they give away to every grabby effluencer on YT. They’ll go the same way as Cherryz at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kate can't cook so I wanna see her trying to promote Hello crappy Fresh like everyone else on YouTube.... It would be comedy value that's for sure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Friggin eck how many more mugs does this woman need ? Watched her latest vlog and my goodness. Is she on a mission to have the largest collection of mugs or something ? She must be. As for the awful,very annoying tone of voice she puts on when she tells her subs what mug of the day she's using. When will she realize she sounds like a proper idiot. More than likely never and if traipsing around car boot sales and charity shops rummaging through 20p boxes, determined to buy more crap all she does then she really needs something else to occupy her mind.

• Haha
Friggin eck how many more mugs does this woman need ? Watched her latest vlog and my goodness. Is she on a mission to have the largest collection of mugs or something ? She must be. As for the awful,very annoying tone of voice she puts on when she tells her subs what mug of the day she's using. When will she realize she sounds like a proper idiot. More than likely never and if traipsing around car boot sales and charity shops rummaging through 20p boxes, determined to buy more crap all she does then she really needs something else to occupy her mind.
Yeah. I've always wondered the same and where she hoarders all this crap..... All those mugs are ridiculous. I also don't get the obsession with Cath Kidston stuff as it looks like what should be in an old people's home....

Reactions: 3
I don't watch her anymore. After following her for a few years, I actually found her incredibly greedy and quite mean spirited so I turned her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do holiday makers still have to listen to her warbling in the evenings or has her singing career gone the same way as her radio one ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Do holiday makers still have to listen to her warbling in the evenings or has her singing career gone the same way as her radio one ??
No she’s given it up as she wanted more time at home …….she’s was hardly bloody Adele🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she’s given it up as she wanted more time at home …….she’s was hardly bloody Adele🤣
More time at home doing nothing besides wafting around charity shops, hoovering up anything Cath Kidston and warbling ‘mug of the daaaayyyyyyy’ 🤣

• Haha
I can’t believe that in 2019 I wrote this in the rave thread… What was I thinking
in fairness though she has seriously deteriorated as she got more and more into being a so called “content creator“ …

thoughts on Kate McCabe... I love her content and zany sense of humour
I also now can’t pick up a cup without shouting mug of the day.
---
Oh and the mug of day thing now irritates the heck out of me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She gave up the singing and I'm guessing the air bnbs take up some of her time though Lee gets the mention by name in the reviews more often than not.

Reactions: 1
I think that’s his job other than dicking around teaching kids football …. Seasonal I guess.

Reactions: 1
Oh no, 🫣 how she going to squeeze herself in to those frumpy old dresses now?
I know. And all those size 8s she bought just because they were 'such a bargain' 😂

She'll have been sat on her arse all day eating Poundland food. That'll be what has done it 😂

• Haha
I don’t get the outside kitchen at all. Completely open to the elements with a huge gap around the plastic roof and and no door on the front. That TV won’t last 5 minutes once the rain gets in. All very instagrammable but completely impractical for most of the year.

Last edited:
I don’t get the outside kitchen at all. Completely open to the elements with a huge gap around the plastic roof and and no door on the front. That TV won’t last 5 minutes once the rain gets in. All very instagrammable but completely impractical for most of the year.
Outside kitchen? She's doesn't cook inside does she? I guess now she can not cook outside too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Outside kitchen? She's doesn't cook inside does she? I guess now she can not cook outside too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My thoughts exactly 💯
---
I guess with two large Georgian properties she's struggling to find space for the three of them to hang out.

• Haha
How has she got 51k subscribers??
Her latest video was her literally opening a "mystery" box of shite she bought on a car boot for a pound 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I took one for the team and watched her latest car boot hall. Not watched her for years but not surprisingly she is still grabbing the same shite - mugs, teapots, baskets, plant pots, candles...

The thought of her home gives me anxiety - can you imagine how much clutter she has amassed over the years?! Still buying shed loads of crockery, yet there's only 3 of them and she does not/cannot cook?!

A few carefully selected shots for the home account may appear impressive, but I bet that house is filled *to the rafters* with clutter - behind every door/cupboard/spare room and in every corner/nook/crevice. I bet there's boxes and bags of 'bargains' everywhere. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart