Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed cos I’ve got a phobia and being confronted with the dog sick was stomach churning so inconsiderate

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t declared the gifted sleep suit from fred and Noah...so she is right there as a proper instamum now, engaging in all their shady tactics.
I watched a bit of the celebrity bump show, and she said in the latest one that she wanted a c-section (her words, no mention of ‘abdominal birth’) because having a vaginal birth can cause your vagina to go inside out and Bodge wouldn’t want that. So perhaps the c-section partly came from him not wanting her vagina to be affected by the birth? He does seem a bit controlling...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yay, Noah is in a proper sleepsuit and swaddled in a blanket in Kates latest story. Bet it feels bloody amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yay, Noah is in a proper sleepsuit and swaddled in a blanket in Kates latest story. Bet it feels bloody amazing.
Someone's been reading Tattle! Don't worry Noa - we've got your back!

In other news.. whoever it was who dared offer Boj advice - he has posted about it

1616751932390.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was trying to be sympathetic towards Kate but all she ever shows of the baby is how annoying she is (late night feeds), how she's pissed on her leg or in an ad. Really disappointed in Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was trying to be sympathetic towards Kate but all she ever shows of the baby is how annoying she is (late night feeds), how she's pissed on her leg or in an ad. Really disappointed in Kate.
It’s like a race to be too cool for parenting.
I’m so cool I want a c section, I’m so cool I hate breastfeeding, I’m so cool I post my dogs on Mother’s Day....yawn!

Reactions: 11
Someone's been reading Tattle! Don't worry Noa - we've got your back!

In other news.. whoever it was who dared offer Boj advice - he has posted about it

View attachment 500027
No clue who this dude is or what be does but gosh what a smug self centered loser. All of these low rent celebrities who share every trivial little aspect of their lives and then massively over react and get so bent out of shape after getting a bit of criticism! Ughhh.

Reactions: 12
No clue who this dude is or what be does but gosh what a smug self centered loser. All of these low rent celebrities who share every trivial little aspect of their lives and then massively over react and get so bent out of shape after getting a bit of criticism! Ughhh.
There is this really simple way of not attracting criticism about your child rearing skills - don't attempt to monetise your pregnancy/birth plan/baby. It's really pretty easy actually. I don't agree with online abuse but surely if you are sharing your life you have to accept that people will comment and you might not like what they have to say?

Reactions: 16
There is this really simple way of not attracting criticism about your child rearing skills - don't attempt to monetise your pregnancy/birth plan/baby. It's really pretty easy actually. I don't agree with online abuse but surely if you are sharing your life you have to accept that people will comment and you might not like what they have to say?
Exactly. Don't use your innocent children as a cash cow, then.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.