Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I cannot believe her poor daughter speaks into a camera in her bedroom to communicate with her Mother 😢😢 I have two kids and neither of them even knew there was a baby monitor in the room, it was for MY peace of mind, not a communication tool. How detached do you have to be to speak to your child through a baby monitor instead of actually going in and having a conversation with them?! She should have just been a dog owner and not a Mum because she clearly finds it hard to devote her life to her child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

littlepup

VIP Member
Can we just all agree that kids in England have to have some form of education to 18 and that Kate’s a prick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Howdy

VIP Member
Kate posts current affairs stuff but she is ill-informed and doesn't check if what she is posting is correct. The murder of Brianna Ghey is horrendous and so shocking. However she's made a post about it happening "all because she was trans" when the police have expressly ruled that out from examining all the messages between the two killers. They had four boys on a list of targets too, the others were not trans. Someone should tell her she's got her facts wrong. I agree with her stance against bullying of course, no one deserves to be bullied but she's made it all about transphobia without actually reading anything about the case! Even the judge said to be mindful of transphobic narratives!

Sorry to detail folks but honestly, people shouldn't post about current affairs without knowing what they're talking about. She's just taken someone else's post as fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Poor Noa - she is literally like a performing seal for her mums insta content. All that palaver for a marshmallow- being made to explain everything and do all but beg for a wee treat. I honestly wish it was illegal to use kids for content 🙁

• Sad

Alex90

She also wishes people would think for a minute before typing something they wouldn’t dream of saying to another person’s face.

Says the woman who types welcome to hell when anyone has a baby 🙄

Might just be me but I find that ‘job’ so random and unnecessary. Why do they need someone to fly out somewhere to promote a competition?! Seems such a waste of money and time.

Reactions: 29

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her latest aggressive post with her marvellous balloons! Almost as bad as Catherine what's er face with the cake gate thing.

these "celebs" really are something else
The amount of balloon artists going off in the comments is pretty funny. A balloon arch has to be one of the most unnecessary, wasteful things of all time, and considering that, surely not a great career choice ... "wE uSe qUaLiTy BaLLooNs" okay, they're still balloons?

You don't see cake makers, nail artists, makeup artists, grazing platter companies etc coming in hot on people for doing it themselves. Seems very fucking weird to me to be honest. If you earn a certain amount of money or are in the public eye do you HAVE to outsource everything...? No.

Of all the problematic shit one might do, making one's own balloon arch is not up there - at least not for the DIY aspect.

Very weird comment section 😂 Who would've thought balloon artistry A) had so many people doing it, and B) would be such an easily butt hurt cohort? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Why the fuck did this spoilt, vain, selfish woman have a child? She resents everything about parenthood. Should have stayed a mother of hounds and not humans.
That poor little girl appears quite an easy child but even still Kate manages to bitch and complain about her. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
“Boj and I have really enjoyed hanging out with Noa on this holiday” Tell me you spend zero time as a family of 3 without telling me … Also, why do they still make her sound like an exchange student that is on loan from another family? SHE IS YOUR FAMILY and wherever you and Botch go, she should be there too! Not just as an added extra that you sometimes allow to be present 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Intothedark

VIP Member
Didn’t the three of them (plus dogs) go on that ridiculous European holiday in summer? She’s an idiot isn’t she. You think she was flogging herself to death and that her and Boj were like ships passing in the night. It’s all just unbelievable rubbish.

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
And from what I have seen, her little girl is so sweet and an absolute joy to be around. I know we mothers, especially when the kids are very small, can have days when we are really tested to the limit, but even on those hard days, the snuggles and fun and laughter makes it all so worthwhile. I don't understand why she makes it out to be such a massive deal when Noa seems like a sweet-natured, chatty little soul. It really made me cross that she was trying to talk to her Mum while she was in the bath and there was just exaggerated eyerolls and annoyance from KL because it was interrupting her Insta reel.
When you don’t want children no amount of snuggles, fun or laughter can make having a child worthwhile, it’s taking away time from what you want to do, burdensome, an annoyance and causes resentment. Which is exactly why it is so cruel for people who don’t want children to have them for reasons like she had. So she could keep a man, she’s had a child she doesn’t want, who she has publicly said she doesn’t want, publicly had to be convinced into having, publicly talked about her in terms of why did we have her and I resent my husband for making me have her, publicly loves her dogs and childfree time more than her children and does mean things eg makes noa beg for marshmallows publicly, ignores her and rolls her eyes at her publicly, leaves her in a cot that’s too small for her and leaves now alone in her room with a potty and a baby monitor rather than going to her and looking after her. She’s behaved very cruelly, and while I have all the sympathy in the world for most parents who are having ‘that day’, I have none for her, all of it is reserved for noa who deserves better than she gets.

• Sad
  • Heart

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real .. sending her poorly child to nursery still 🤬.. her justification is that’s where Noa picked up the bug in the first place ! She’s so fucking selfish.. what about the children that a simple bug could be very dangerous for ! She doesn’t have to go to a full time job and need childcare! The woman makes me so angry that she’s sent that poor kid to nursery just to get her out the way !

Intothedark

VIP Member
She makes me so cross. Our youngest child is severely disabled and a lot older than Noa and I look at Kate complaining and think yes parenting can be tiring but I would be overjoyed to have a child who was healthy and happy (most of the time no toddler is ever always happy). If I could hear my youngest child (now nearly a teen) talk, I’d be overjoyed. Someone needs to have a word with Kate. What she puts out there is always out there and parenting isn’t easy but it comes across from her that Noa is a huge inconvenience.

• Heart

im_like_an_adult_cat

I'm sure I remember her recently saying they'd been planning the next road trip because I thought at the time not again!
I see she's not complaining about Baxter giving her a sleepless night.. Would be a completely different story if Noa was poorly and got her up though!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

willowtree2

VIP Member
The other week I saw someone post in a foodie group I’m in with a screenshot of a message she had received from Kate herself. This lady had made an amazing Gruffalo cake and Kate said she intended to make that exact cake design HERSELF for Noa’s birthday but that she would be sure to credit her on Instagram as the cake design was fantastic.

1) she’s got fucking Juliet Shitty Sear to make it, not herself like she said.
2) She’s stolen that lady’s cake design and hasn’t credited her.

The woman’s an absolute twat

• Wow
  • Angry

Flumperooni

‘Does anyone else get mum guilt sending their kid to nursery when they are not well’

no because we don’t send them.