Kate Lawler #13 Fat shaming a child? Alright by Kate. Bitter resentment from being kept up late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a few lasses have already said, The Not Handsome wasn’t poorly but the fact that Skeletor had been working away, this was the ideal excuse for him to have some alone time away from Noa. The mind boggles at to why the duck she worships him? 🤯 Two selfish cunts and two narcissists rolled into one. 🤬
That's what I meant, he wasn't too sick. He was just too exhausted after a week of parenting alone 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just can't get over the fact she put the bathroom fitting on hold while she was away. If she was in the bathroom fitting trade and wanted to make sure it was done to her standards, I'd maybe get it. But no, she isn't. I can't think of a single skill she has that she is genuinely good at.
---
Wtaf is that mermaid outfit on her latest ad
I wish brands knew that some of us actually get put off when they use idiots on Instagram to sell their product.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't get over the fact she put the bathroom fitting on hold while she was away. If she was in the bathroom fitting trade and wanted to make sure it was done to her standards, I'd maybe get it. But no, she isn't. I can't think of a single skill she has that she is genuinely good at.
---

I wish brands knew that some of us actually get put off when they use idiots on Instagram to sell their product.
To be far I was put off buying wild, but my sister who doesn’t do social media and has very sensitive skin bought it and really raves about it so I finally gave it ago and it’s not a bad product. Kates still a bleep though and that bathroom is bleeping ugly, what is with the colour of those tiles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sometimes nose on Eva’s Instagram and she posted a story about how she’d miss seeing Noa every day but not her epic tantrums which where a sight to behold. Or something along those lines. She seems to have deleted it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Those tiles 😬

And the mermaid ad is bizarre. She just looks ridiculous. Is that what they were going for?! I didn't have sound on.

Reactions: 3
Noa looking at bags of sweets on the latest stories .... No Noa you won't like them, all too spicy! And so it begins ...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.