Kate Lawler #13 Fat shaming a child? Alright by Kate. Bitter resentment from being kept up late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've literally only just discovered Kate has a thread. Could someone please do a recap? šŸ˜Š
After winning Big Brother in the early 00s with with a Geezer bird/ladette type personality (where she notably was included in the bullying of Jade Goody) Kate went on to become a DJ. She worked hard, spent hard and partied hard being involved in tabloid headlines for drunken brawls and linked to drug use, particularly cocaine.
Fast forward to recent years Kate (42) and her partner Boj who she calls ā€˜the handsomeā€™ created a podcast called ā€˜maybe babyā€™ weighing up their decision to have a child. Kate being very much happily child free stating she has no interest in them & she didnā€™t like them but Boj pushing for a child.
Ultimately, Kate ā€˜compromisedā€™ and with relative ease Kate fell pregnant, along came Noa in Feb 2021. (Kate later revealed sheā€™d had an abortion in the year previous).
Noa was born via planned ā€˜abdominal birthā€™ but fell poorly in the days after and required hospital treatment. Kate breastfed for a short time and would post stories of her struggles during this time. It was evident she was unhappy. She fell into deep regret/PND.
She initially tried to hide her struggles but her erratic, at times manic behaviour showed very clearly things were not OK.
Sheā€™d planned to return to work after 12 weeks but extended this realising it was perhaps naive but did eventually return to her Virgin Radio drive time slot.
Kate chose a newspaper supplement magazine exclusive to tell all about her difficulties but claimed she was through the worst of if (she didnā€™t seem to be). She talked about a desire to be physical with Noa, suicidal thoughts and deep regret. It later became apparent that she wasnā€™t being left alone with Noa either and relied some on a night nanny Siobhan.
She eventually has a medical episode (panic attack?) that lead to her leaving her job to spend more time with Noa.
During all of this and subsequent months she has spoken about Noa with resentment, criticism and distain using words like idiot and moron.
She moved Noa into her own room on a different floor before the recommended 6 months old.
She asked if it was ok to leave Noa in a soiled nappy because it was ten minutes until bath time. It hadnā€™t occurred to her to have Nappy off time.
She left Noa overnight with a wooden toy in her baby grow, knowing she was in discomfort but thinking she was just whinging.
Though Noa seems to be an excellent sleeper, Kate has been obsessed with Noaā€™s sleep down to the minute and keeping routine, Taking Noa away from a TV show to put her int the bath bang on time.
Noa is still in her cot with sides, she settles herself while Kate watches on a monitor.
Through all of this Kate has a now elderly dog named Baxter and a younger rescue named Shirley who she showers with love and affection, is happy to wake in the night for and always includes as her ā€˜childrenā€™ claiming to be a family of 5.
She places a strong emphasis on food which is widely thought to be deflection as she appears to have a very unhealthy relationship with it, eating disorders have been speculated.
She, with relative regularity, has days/nights out where she gets drunk and takes to IG stories.
Bojā€™s Mum is a doting grandmother, Kateā€™s sister visits on Fridays and seems to adore Noa as does Bojā€™s sister who looks strikingly like Kate. Kateā€™s parents and other siblings are seen infrequently.

Most of us are rooting for Kate to do better and she seems to be but still canā€™t quite seem to muster the love and affection she has for the dogs for Noa. Noa is a beautiful, very bright child with excellent talking skills and is well taken care of physically. Boj is useless, but he cooks so Kate thinks heā€™s great. They recently married.

Please let me know if any of this is incorrect, going by memory here.
---
Forgot to add - Kate wrote a book, telling the story of her first year of parenting. She claimed that amongst the suicidal thoughts etc she was writing everything down which seemed unlikely and/or calculated. Noa has been monetised since before conception so it would be unsurprising if it was commissioned before she was born.
The various interviews she did during promotion used headlines including the word ā€˜regretā€™ which she got stick for so Boj took to IG defend her even though they were direct quotes. She cut the promos short due to ā€œillnessā€ iirc.
Kate is known to often have the Monday morning sickness bugs. Whenever she overindulges on food and/or alcohol she seems to have food poising or a sickness bug. Otā€™s speculated the food is a shock to the system or itā€™s a way to cover a binge-purge cycle.

Also, I might have been wrong about Moa being in a different floor to them, possibly sheā€™s up 3/4 steps in the same floor.

Sorry for the repetition of ā€˜fellā€™ and ā€˜Kateā€™, itā€™s hard to see what youā€™re doing writing on a phone šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
This is the best recap ever! Thank you for taking the effort to write all that šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½

I began following Kate not long after she had Noa as I'd just had my baby and didn't find her as annoying as most Instagram people. I think the fact my life was a haze for the first few months from the shock of a new baby into our lives and lack of sleep, I didn't notice a lot of her antics, but they're really becoming obvious now.

I feel sorry for any child being exposed to the Internet by their parents, I hope once she's old enough, she'll either tell her to stop doing it, or she exposes what kind of mother she has really been. I definitely see that happening in a few years with many "influencers"

Reactions: 13
After winning Big Brother in the early 00s with with a Geezer bird/ladette type personality (where she notably was included in the bullying of Jade Goody) Kate went on to become a DJ. She worked hard, spent hard and partied hard being involved in tabloid headlines for drunken brawls and linked to drug use, particularly cocaine.
Fast forward to recent years Kate (42) and her partner Boj who she calls ā€˜the handsomeā€™ created a podcast called ā€˜maybe babyā€™ weighing up their decision to have a child. Kate being very much happily child free stating she has no interest in them & she didnā€™t like them but Boj pushing for a child.
Ultimately, Kate ā€˜compromisedā€™ and with relative ease Kate fell pregnant, along came Noa in Feb 2021. (Kate later revealed sheā€™d had an abortion in the year previous).
Noa was born via planned ā€˜abdominal birthā€™ but fell poorly in the days after and required hospital treatment. Kate breastfed for a short time and would post stories of her struggles during this time. It was evident she was unhappy. She fell into deep regret/PND.
She initially tried to hide her struggles but her erratic, at times manic behaviour showed very clearly things were not OK.
Sheā€™d planned to return to work after 12 weeks but extended this realising it was perhaps naive but did eventually return to her Virgin Radio drive time slot.
Kate chose a newspaper supplement magazine exclusive to tell all about her difficulties but claimed she was through the worst of if (she didnā€™t seem to be). She talked about a desire to be physical with Noa, suicidal thoughts and deep regret. It later became apparent that she wasnā€™t being left alone with Noa either and relied some on a night nanny Siobhan.
She eventually has a medical episode (panic attack?) that lead to her leaving her job to spend more time with Noa.
During all of this and subsequent months she has spoken about Noa with resentment, criticism and distain using words like idiot and moron.
She moved Noa into her own room on a different floor before the recommended 6 months old.
She asked if it was ok to leave Noa in a soiled nappy because it was ten minutes until bath time. It hadnā€™t occurred to her to have Nappy off time.
She left Noa overnight with a wooden toy in her baby grow, knowing she was in discomfort but thinking she was just whinging.
Though Noa seems to be an excellent sleeper, Kate has been obsessed with Noaā€™s sleep down to the minute and keeping routine, Taking Noa away from a TV show to put her int the bath bang on time.
Noa is still in her cot with sides, she settles herself while Kate watches on a monitor.
Through all of this Kate has a now elderly dog named Baxter and a younger rescue named Shirley who she showers with love and affection, is happy to wake in the night for and always includes as her ā€˜childrenā€™ claiming to be a family of 5.
She places a strong emphasis on food which is widely thought to be deflection as she appears to have a very unhealthy relationship with it, eating disorders have been speculated.
She, with relative regularity, has days/nights out where she gets drunk and takes to IG stories.
Bojā€™s Mum is a doting grandmother, Kateā€™s sister visits on Fridays and seems to adore Noa as does Bojā€™s sister who looks strikingly like Kate. Kateā€™s parents and other siblings are seen infrequently.

Most of us are rooting for Kate to do better and she seems to be but still canā€™t quite seem to muster the love and affection she has for the dogs for Noa. Noa is a beautiful, very bright child with excellent talking skills and is well taken care of physically. Boj is useless, but he cooks so Kate thinks heā€™s great. They recently married.

Please let me know if any of this is incorrect, going by memory here.
---
Forgot to add - Kate wrote a book, telling the story of her first year of parenting. She claimed that amongst the suicidal thoughts etc she was writing everything down which seemed unlikely and/or calculated. Noa has been monetised since before conception so it would be unsurprising if it was commissioned before she was born.
The various interviews she did during promotion used headlines including the word ā€˜regretā€™ which she got stick for so Boj took to IG defend her even though they were direct quotes. She cut the promos short due to ā€œillnessā€ iirc.
Kate is known to often have the Monday morning sickness bugs. Whenever she overindulges on food and/or alcohol she seems to have food poising or a sickness bug. Otā€™s speculated the food is a shock to the system or itā€™s a way to cover a binge-purge cycle.

Also, I might have been wrong about Moa being in a different floor to them, possibly sheā€™s up 3/4 steps in the same floor.

Sorry for the repetition of ā€˜fellā€™ and ā€˜Kateā€™, itā€™s hard to see what youā€™re doing writing on a phone šŸ™ˆ
That was a good read thanks for reminding us why Kate is such a ā€œmoron ā€œ
I think that the night she left Noa to whinge all night only to find a wooden toy in her babygro has got to be one of her cruelest idiotic acts to date . Imagine letting your baby whimper all night ? What a lazy witch! She was too exhausted in her bed with her favourite cuddling into her ā€¦..the favourite as you all have guessed being Baxter who along with Shirley are allowed in mummyā€™s bed . While Noa has been in her own room up the landing all alone with the scary dark animal wallpaper from day one šŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Another night out! She has a bloody good social life doesnā€™t she. I bet sheā€™s hanging again today!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That was a good read thanks for reminding us why Kate is such a ā€œmoron ā€œ
I think that the night she left Noa to whinge all night only to find a wooden toy in her babygro has got to be one of her cruelest idiotic acts to date . Imagine letting your baby whimper all night ? What a lazy witch! She was too exhausted in her bed with her favourite cuddling into her ā€¦..the favourite as you all have guessed being Baxter who along with Shirley are allowed in mummyā€™s bed . While Noa has been in her own room up the landing all alone with the scary dark animal wallpaper from day one šŸ˜©
Yes because "it wasn't enough to go in". How do you sleep anyway when they whimper all night? Might as well go in! I'd have to go in and see what was up. So odd. When she posted that teasing herself for being "Mum of the Year" or words to that effect, there'll have been plenty of enablers commenting that everyone makes mistakes etc etc and finding it funny instead of saying give your head a wobble woman! Why does no one close to her tell her??

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was a big Kate fan but no more. Everything she does is for following. I am thinking of sending an email to This Morning asking why they would use someone like Kate who calls her child a moran and the rest. Not that they will pay any attention to me. Noa is like a performing seal. Everything she says is what Kate has recited and practised over and over again. A beautiful little girl. Let her be a little child Kate šŸ˜«

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She goes out more than my mates who are child free! šŸ¤£
---
Kates mum messaging Kate saying how dirty her make up products were in her reel. Says a lot about how Kate was parented IMOā€¦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh fgs!!!! At it again! A post about Noaā€™s birthday but she descends into criticising her again!!! For crying out loud!!!!

• Angry
Oh fgs!!!! At it again! A post about Noaā€™s birthday but she descends into criticising her again!!! For crying out loud!!!!
I think this is the new current trend. Saying that you are showing "realistic parenting" but using it to basically complain about your child.

Reactions: 14
Is SHE FOR REALšŸ„ŗ
Noa is a few days into the TWOS & she is already.....moaning to the whole world
Shocking
Vile mother!!!
Kate the hard part is coming.....but to slate your little girl is disgusting!šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
has anyone ever sent this pyscho a link to this thread? maybe she needs an awakening

• Haha
Oh goodness she is too much. I genuinely do not understand what Kate expects from parenting. She also has so much help, a great social life and doesn't have to drag herself up when she is hungover because family are downstairs with Noa instead. She's had some bad sleep etc etc - this is parenting. I fear she's tipping backwards into a bad headspace with it. Parenting is hard and often exhausting but normally the joy of being a parent overrides it and gets your through. I worry that these two won't cope over the years. It's like fair weather parenting is good but when the going gets tough they cannot handle it. The whole thing is sad to witness.

Reactions: 14
Oh he has read here. We know that, but not sure about her. Youā€™d think theyā€™d STOP this insane taking the piss out out their own daughter on social media, but no. It continues? All under the guise of ā€œbeing relatableā€ for the likes, comments and engagement it generates on Insta. Itā€™s just awful. We all are a bit exasperated sometimes by our demanding child rearing experiences but is there a need to have it posted to strangers - to the point where one day Noa will read all this and feel awful. How her parents moaned all the time about parenting her?

I started off reading the post, like ahh sheā€™s celebrating Noa, this is actually nice. And it literally was simply an intro though, she goes straight on to criticising and moaning about her, and how hard it is for her. Yeah nice birthday post that love. A mother so resentful still.

• Sad
Also. She has ONE child šŸ˜‚ and looks like she has an amazing village to help raise her! Not saying one isnā€™t hard at all but imagine if she had to split her time and energy between 2. Family donā€™t like to help as much when thereā€™s more than one as well I find

Reactions: 8
ā€œAs much as I love her to the moon and backā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

what a horrible post. Yes itā€™s hard. Just get on with it.

ps wait till sheā€™s 3 šŸ‘¹šŸ‘¹šŸ‘¹šŸ˜‚

• Haha
ā€œAs much as I love her to the moon and backā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
That's pretty much like saying "not being racist but....."
Also. She has ONE child šŸ˜‚ and looks like she has an amazing village to help raise her! Not saying one isnā€™t hard at all but imagine if she had to split her time and energy between 2. Family donā€™t like to help as much when thereā€™s more than one as well I find
This is also what baffles me, she seems to have a good support network, so I don't know why nobody calls her out for her behaviour?! She probably also just gets them to do the actual childcare so obviously struggles with the little she has to do.

Iā€™d love to call her out on that grid post. A lot of people on Insta just go behind the ā€œitā€™s relatable thoughā€ narrative though. Also failing to see the damage sheā€™s causing her daughter in this digital footprint. Be labelled a troll by the huns if anybody said anything. Theyā€™re all enablers by agreeing with her.

• Angry
All the time off she has is probably not actually helping her. After a week at work it can take me a couple of hours to feel back into the groove of all day parenting so Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s part of her issue

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.