Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treated herself to a £350 coat?!! When my little one was that age I was lucky if I was able to afford a takeaway coffee on my statutory maternity pay. She’s so out of touch now it’s embarrassing I used to really like her but just can’t see past the money grabbing now. She definitely has a shopping addiction!

Reactions: 27
Treated herself to a £350 coat?!! When my little one was that age I was lucky if I was able to afford a takeaway coffee on my statutory maternity pay. She’s so out of touch now it’s embarrassing I used to really like her but just can’t see past the money grabbing now. She definitely has a shopping addiction!
She probably thinks £350 for a coat is a bargain considering she paid £225 for a scarf!

Reactions: 9
“True to size - I got a 34” (size 6) aka look how thin and rich I am, even with a baby!

Find it hard to believe loads of people are asking about the sizing when it’s £350 🥴 It’s really sad actually how unrelatable she is now. It’s like she’s scared to lose her social media presence now she’s a mum. Can’t help but think that life isn’t as rosy as she loves to make out.

Reactions: 11
I used to really enjoy her content, but I don’t now. Think I’ll stop watching for a bit, hope she finds her groove again soon.

It feels very forced and show offy - where she used to get the balance between aspirational and relatable just right for me, it is very wide of the mark now.

I’m not sure if it’s me - now that she’s posting parenting things I find her content grating because it is completely adrift from my own experiences. Or maybe it’s because her being a one woman luxury shopping channel feels crass in the current climate.

I’m sure she feels pressure to earn and to maintain her space online, and is doing her best. It’s just not for me right now.

Reactions: 20
“True to size - I got a 34” (size 6) aka look how thin and rich I am, even with a baby!

Find it hard to believe loads of people are asking about the sizing when it’s £350 🥴 It’s really sad actually how unrelatable she is now. It’s like she’s scared to lose her social media presence now she’s a mum. Can’t help but think that life isn’t as rosy as she loves to make out.
Is Kate a six 6?! I always thought she was around a size 10 or maybe an 8-10. Didn't think she was a size six, though. Wow. I agree with @DeloresBawbag that her content feels quite show offy at the moment and also mistimed in the current economic climate. I still can't get over the fact that she paid all that money for a scarf!

Reactions: 18
I’ve always thought she was like a 10/12 just going by her figure which is very like my own and I have met her in real life once. Well seen her in a local cafe to me and she is most definitely not a 6.

Reactions: 13
The coat is probably oversized and more like a 10/12 but she just wanted to say she got a 6! True to size...yeah right!

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy her content, but I don’t now. Think I’ll stop watching for a bit, hope she finds her groove again soon.

It feels very forced and show offy - where she used to get the balance between aspirational and relatable just right for me, it is very wide of the mark now.

I’m not sure if it’s me - now that she’s posting parenting things I find her content grating because it is completely adrift from my own experiences. Or maybe it’s because her being a one woman luxury shopping channel feels crass in the current climate.

I’m sure she feels pressure to earn and to maintain her space online, and is doing her best. It’s just not for me right now.
I totally agree. I used to like her mix of high end and mostly high street.

She’s become a caricature of a rich new mum who doesn’t really have anything to do or worry about. I can’t believe she’s linking all these £100++ purchases. If you add them all up shes spending a fortune. It’s tone deaf and alienating.

She gets on her high horse if anyone points any of this out though. Massive eye roll.

Reactions: 12
I am a 6 and have tiny tits 😂. Going by her frame there's no way she is generally a size 6.

Reactions: 4
I actually think Kate's like every other new mum who's being influenced to buy shite she doesn't need 🤣🤣🤣. Well, except she's loaded.

Reactions: 2
But most are buying stuff for their babies, not £200 scarfs and fluffy bags for themselves 😂
It’s this, I bought so much shite and clothing for my kids and I have been wearing the same leggings and T-shirts for the past 4 years and question every thing I buy for myself. This is where it’s totally unrelatable.

Reactions: 7
Wearing thousands of £s of clothes and accessories... still looks shite. An £800 jumper that will get vommed on by the baby. Who exactly is she appealing to these days?
I had to laugh at this one too! All that money and she looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.