Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main reason I wouldn’t buy from them!
That is ridiculously upsetting and I can only hope Kate doesn't know about this. The 'breast is best' movement made me and my baby very unwell, I kept persevering long past the point I should have moved to bottle feeding and it took me years to forgive myself when I finally did (even though now I see that there is nothing to forgive). Fed is best ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As a relatively new mum I hate all this picture perfect content. Even at 9 months I still can’t fit in a timely hair wash, and she’s arranging her skin care wardrobe 😒 makes me wonder where I’m going wrong.

Reactions: 25
As a relatively new mum I hate all this picture perfect content. Even at 9 months I still can’t fit in a timely hair wash, and she’s arranging her skin care wardrobe 😒 makes me wonder where I’m going wrong.
Eight month old baby here and in exactly the same boat. Except it's my second baby and I know how she's doing it. It's money. She's spending a whole load of money and that's the difference. I bet they quietly have a cleaner and suspect they also have a doula/nanny secretly doing a bunch of stuff.

Wondered how long before artipoppe sent over a carrier. She kept tying the reasonably-priced sling wrong

Reactions: 14
First time mum here to an almost 1 year old and I didn’t shower all weekend because she was poorly. You’re not doing anything wrong. This is probably just staged crap that’s been sitting in the photo album for months

Reactions: 8
Her recent content makes me think of Princess Margaret.

All long lies, lazy days and indulgence 😆 👑 🛀 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was hoping Kate would talk more about how they’re finding having a newborn with no family around. I’m in a very similar situation (both my mum & my other half’s mum have passed, my dad lives over an hour away and is disabled, and my partner has no other family). We’re looking at trying for a baby next year. It’s probably too personal for Kate to post about but she mentioned when she was pregnant about how they’re “on their own” and I just think it would be helpful to see that, not the constant “everything’s perfect/dreamy”

Reactions: 13
That is ridiculously upsetting and I can only hope Kate doesn't know about this. The 'breast is best' movement made me and my baby very unwell, I kept persevering long past the point I should have moved to bottle feeding and it took me years to forgive myself when I finally did (even though now I see that there is nothing to forgive). Fed is best ♥
As someone who developed an eating disorder as a result of being breastfed, but not getting enough nutrition, I agree. There's nothing to forgive, you were doing the best for your baby <3

I was hoping Kate would talk more about how they’re finding having a newborn with no family around. I’m in a very similar situation (both my mum & my other half’s mum have passed, my dad lives over an hour away and is disabled, and my partner has no other family). We’re looking at trying for a baby next year. It’s probably too personal for Kate to post about but she mentioned when she was pregnant about how they’re “on their own” and I just think it would be helpful to see that, not the constant “everything’s perfect/dreamy”
I’m pretty sure her brother lives next door to her and her dad was visiting from NZ recently for an extended period. I get what you mean though it must be tough x

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure her brother lives next door to her and her dad was visiting from NZ recently for an extended period. I get what you mean though it must be tough x
I recalled in her blog post whilst she was pregnant talking about it, but I didn’t realise her brother lived that close!

I swear Dahlia must have been born holding bags of money as the purchases seem to have really stepped up since her birth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed last week that Kate deleted the picture announcing the birth and a few other pictures of her and the baby…weird!

Reactions: 8
This just got me really curious though 😂 so checked his company house appointments and he’s director of a company that works with alcohol wholesale, or is gonna, it’s been founded in 2022

And this is what she makes with her online work, supporting the three of them
I don't know why I always thought she earned quite a lot more than this? Like Anna Edit/Lily Pebbles level.

Looks like both Kate and Jordan are company directors of another business launched this year. Jord's latest idea now that they've binned off the coffee shop? Launching their own gin or something?

I think it’ll be shop.The company is registered in the same street as the coffee shop was, but a different building, used to be a nail salon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.