Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no space in my wardrobe and everything is smushed in, so I think that app would make sense for me šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow today. The Gucci shoes tipped me over the edge. Her version of motherhood is far too filtered, show a bit of reality please.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m trying to imagine a life where I have the financial ease to drop that amount of money on shoes. To find the time to upload all my clothes to an app, using the
justification of it being important to ā€˜still be me.ā€™

And while I might be able to persuade myself to go wild with spendy shoes, and revel in the bliss of equally sharing parenting and domesticity, I just canā€™t get my head around The Emperorā€™s New Wardrobe.

Why would looking in an app be in any way better than opening the wardrobe door or mentally figuring out what you want to wear that day?! Who could be faffed to photograph and upload!!
The emporers new wardrobe just made me spit out my tea šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I think she blocked me - or is her account deleated?
I didnā€™t even comment, just like anotherā€™s comment pointing out that both her and her annoying husband are wearing a hat whereas the baby (newborn!!) didnā€™t! Way too cold!
I canā€™t with such things , of course she is a new mum but she should now that babyā€™s get cold so easilyā€¦ so sorry for the little girl..

On another , when did jordiiii close his coffee shop, beginning of the year? Was is doing now and since then all the time? And how can you make so much money with coffee??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Total sidenote but those taps in her bathroom are the ones (i think) that run through the waste disposal below. Very minimalist , i wanted them. But they are a fortune! Like thousands I believe!
I think they have family money and made a killing on old flat .. i dont think they need to work really!

Reactions: 2
Total sidenote but those taps in her bathroom are the ones (i think) that run through the waste disposal below. Very minimalist , i wanted them. But they are a fortune! Like thousands I believe!
I think they have family money and made a killing on old flat .. i dont think they need to work really!
Thatā€™s crazy, I think youā€™re right. Do we know if SHOTY would have paid much? šŸ¤”

The taps in her bathroom were #gifted. The basin tap costs around Ā£300. The tiles in her bathroom were also freebies.

I agree she has never really needed to work. KLV is more like a hobby for her, just like the coffee shop was a hobby for Jord.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
But how much family money can they have that allows them to not work and still spend thousands every month on clothes and tat? Itā€™s like lottery winners that go broke after a couple of years, surely their families werenā€™t billionaires

But how much family money can they have that allows them to not work and still spend thousands every month on clothes and tat? Itā€™s like lottery winners that go broke after a couple of years, surely their families werenā€™t billionaires
I imagine the family money pays for big stuff, and the spon con and SHOTY pay for most of their whims

Reactions: 6
This just got me really curious though šŸ˜‚ so checked his company house appointments and heā€™s director of a company that works with alcohol wholesale, or is gonna, itā€™s been founded in 2022

And this is what she makes with her online work, supporting the three of them

Attachments

Last edited:
The taps in her bathroom were #gifted. The basin tap costs around Ā£300. The tiles in her bathroom were also freebies.

I agree she has never really needed to work. KLV is more like a hobby for her, just like the coffee shop was a hobby for Jord.
Omg of course i never even thought! Id love some gifted tiles and taps šŸ˜‚

Saw something about how all of these influencers and companies should both be made to donate the value of a product they get given free. It would sure soon stop them in there tracks and make them think about what they accept

This just got me really curious though šŸ˜‚ so checked his company house appointments and heā€™s director of a company that works with alcohol wholesale, or is gonna, itā€™s been founded in 2022

And this is what she makes with her online work, supporting the three of them
they will definitely have substantial savings from flat sale etc and maybe family money too. Also life would be easy on that wage if you didnt have a mortgage, didnt pay for a lot of clothes/shoes/bags, skin care, discounted and free food subscriptions and endless gifted home stuff. šŸ˜¬

Sheā€™s actually got a tricky line to travel nowline to travel now, in defining her niche.

Mum and baby stuff - relevant, authentic, but sheā€™s as far from relatable as it is possible to be.

Lifestyle stuff yes - but the baby shifts that perspective, and she isnā€™t a go getter, a creative, a traveller or anything else. Her positioning is house frippery and skincare, his isā€¦. coffee?

She seems to be digging in with the lifestyle wankery. I know of no new parents who have the time to focus on the things sheā€™s posting about.

Kate is super savvy though, and obviously financially astute. Theyā€™ll be moving into a sandstone doer upper within the year, and she will pivot to cover homes, transformations and interiors with a sprinkling of lifestyle, fashion, and high end baby stuff. My money is on Kilmalcolm or Killearn.

Reactions: 14
ā€œLifestyleā€, my arse. Itā€™s always the same pictures of her shelves groaning under random crap and other surfaces of her flat with little heaps of crap on, and her fake smirking in pastel clothes in front of little still lives of crap. Itā€™s like she has the same three photos on endless rotation.

Reactions: 23
I used to love kate, i feel totally taken in by it all. Everything seems so disposable, all of these really expensive things, shelves full of tat and fancy candles with coffee, perfume and skin oil all in one go. I imagine its a house full of stuff. I genuinely dont know what they will do with all the baby stuff. Toys etc. I believe there will be no bright plastic stuff allowed as it doesnt go with the look. It will all be muted colour, wooden toys

ETA - surely they must have a cleaner? The house is literally never a mess!

Reactions: 13
Ok artipoppe carrier, Ā£310?? Why is it so expensive?! And she just got given one.. in white.. šŸ˜…šŸ«£ good luck to her keeping that clean.

They always seem to get gifted to influencers, not sure I've actually heard of anyone buying one!
Yes! They definitely have a big allocation just to gift to influencers. It totally turns me off the brand (not that I'm yet in the market for a baby carrier!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.