Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is cute how genuinely happy she looks with the baby. I do wonder with them being very well off and not really needing to work traditional hours whether they will be 'hands on' and doing fun/messy/silly things with their daughter as she gets older. I somehow can't imagine Kate being on a playground or kids museum/fun park if it isn't her ✨aesthetic✨. An energised toddler will not enjoy leisurely brunches and café stops, followed by a peruse for mugs in a bougie ceramics or record shop🌝

Reactions: 12
I think it is cute how genuinely happy she looks with the baby. I do wonder with them being very well off and not really needing to work traditional hours whether they will be 'hands on' and doing fun/messy/silly things with their daughter as she gets older. I somehow can't imagine Kate being on a playground or kids museum/fun park if it isn't her ✨aesthetic✨. An energised toddler will not enjoy leisurely brunches and café stops, followed by a peruse for mugs in a bougie ceramics or record shop🌝
Same. Given how late she announced it she didn’t seem terribly enthused and it was like they didn’t expect it to happen but she really looks genuinely blissful.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe instagram algorithm failed me like this and didn't show me any of the baby pics from Kate!

Reactions: 3
Are you kidding me, those zodiac pjs she was gifted are RRP £175!!!! Like she needs another pair....would be nice if she did a giveaway for another new mum that follows her 🙄🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The baby clutter… which consists of one pack of wipes, a baby book and a sleep pod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, her recent stories and blogposts are so Unrelatable to most new mums! “So much free time as a new mama”, fake tanning, blow drying your hair, still going out for girls lunches and the baby “behaving appropriately”.
It just makes you wonder how much she’s doing for the baby or if Jordy is doing it all?!

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit jealous, I’d have a baby in a heartbeat if my experience could be even half of what hers is. It must be bliss to have nowhere to be and no money worries. Sadly my husband and I are wedged too firmly in the real world and it would be a huge struggle.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, her recent stories and blogposts are so Unrelatable to most new mums! “So much free time as a new mama”, fake tanning, blow drying your hair, still going out for girls lunches and the baby “behaving appropriately”.
It just makes you wonder how much she’s doing for the baby or if Jordy is doing it all?!
There are people that have easy babies and can do this stuff. Obviously neither of them having jobs will help. But there will come a time when the baby is not as portable or easy!!!

I remember telling myself that having kids DEFINITELY would not affect my social life and travelling. Hahahahaha! 😆

Reactions: 1
Exactly this!

My baby is 3 months old and you'd think looking at me I'd just popped her out.
Clearly 'Jordy' is doing the lionshare, other than feeding, to enable her to continue her 'dreamy' insta life.

Reactions: 1
I dunno, I kinda call BS on her claiming it’s all so easy. She has disappeared for days at a time since having the baby and then just pops back. It’s v easy to make things look a certain way with Insta. As much as I like Kate, she’s not very good at admitting when things aren’t great with her, which is her right I guess, but misleading when she always acts like things are sunshine and ponies.

Reactions: 27
Let’s all remember that neither of them have jobs, she’d have the shock of her life if she spent a day in the real world with a newborn.

Reactions: 20
Got to laugh at the recent stories. She's going to upload all her clothes into an app to then decide what she's going to wear that day🤣🤣🤣. Recommended from the annaedit. Both of these women have more time on their hands than any new mothers could dream of and both with unemployed partners to help. She's also treated herself to some Gucci loafers as they are durable 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Got to laugh at the recent stories. She's going to upload all her clothes into an app to then decide what she's going to wear that day🤣🤣🤣. Recommended from the annaedit. Both of these women have more time on their hands than any new mothers could dream of and both with unemployed partners to help. She's also treated herself to some Gucci loafers as they are durable 🤣🤣.
I did laugh.

I mostly like her, but that made me cringe quite a lot. She’s living a very different kind of early motherhood to most of us. Bet she’s got her heating on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going a bit crazy with the aff links, not sure we needed one for the baby’s thermometer 😕

Reactions: 12
£800 loafers and uploading your clothes to an app to help you pick outfits 😂

I wish these were the biggest hurdles in my life. I don’t dislike her as much as some other influencers but she doesn’t do herself any favours not acknowledging how lucky/privileged she is.

We’d all have a ~dreamy newborn stage if our partners were with us all day and we could afford to spend the best part of a grand on shoes without flinching.

Reactions: 14
£800 loafers and uploading your clothes to an app to help you pick outfits 😂

I wish these were the biggest hurdles in my life. I don’t dislike her as much as some other influencers but she doesn’t do herself any favours not acknowledging how lucky/privileged she is.

We’d all have a ~dreamy newborn stage if our partners were with us all day and we could afford to spend the best part of a grand on shoes without flinching.
I’m trying to imagine a life where I have the financial ease to drop that amount of money on shoes. To find the time to upload all my clothes to an app, using the
justification of it being important to ‘still be me.’

And while I might be able to persuade myself to go wild with spendy shoes, and revel in the bliss of equally sharing parenting and domesticity, I just can’t get my head around The Emperor’s New Wardrobe.

Why would looking in an app be in any way better than opening the wardrobe door or mentally figuring out what you want to wear that day?! Who could be faffed to photograph and upload!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.