Kate King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still reeling from Kate declaring war on Shirley Carter’s Pussy 🤣 It’s camper than an EastEnders Christmas special 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

Kate King #2: roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ann is the real victim in all of this imagine some random girl talks tit (pun not intended) about your jam twice online

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope there's been drama at the bowls club and Ann dumped a vat of boiling jam on Kate's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion... Kate King #2: How does Kate like her doughnuts? Not with Ann's jam in!

Ala the classic Bob Marley joke

Reactions: 1
Well Steve has been suspended so no more radio show for Kate. What a shame 👀
I was listening to the show the night he was suspended, I assume it was because he used an Asian slur in response to one of Kate’s quiz questions, he’d always come across odd (including the constant ‘gorgeous gorgeous nurses’ and the week before, he said how him and Kate’s dad would love to have a go on the newly single Taylor Swift), but the remark really came out of nowhere, it’s a shame that Kate lost the radio show, when it really wasn’t her fault at all.

(And that she’s gone completely silent, very sadly)

Reactions: 1
On the SMHR website Steve’s presenter profile has been deleted but Kate’s is still up. Although I remember her getting angry that SMHR wouldn’t approve her as a solo presenter, despite people who joined after her getting approval. They clearly don’t trust her to handle a show on her own so unless she can find someone else to do it with her (unlikely) I think this is the end of her radio exploits.

On the SMHR website Steve’s presenter profile has been deleted but Kate’s is still up. Although I remember her getting angry that SMHR wouldn’t approve her as a solo presenter, despite people who joined after her getting approval. They clearly don’t trust her to handle a show on her own so unless she can find someone else to do it with her (unlikely) I think this is the end of her radio exploits.
Do we know if she’s been back on the airwaves since his suspension? Could she not apply for voluntary positions other hospital radio shows outside of Aylesbury? She drives so transportation isn’t an issue especially since we know she worked at Wycombe Sound.

I think she’s living in la la land just a bit if she thinks anything is going to amount from all this time she’s devoting to bowls. Whilst it’s good as a hobby, it shouldn’t take precedence over employment. What is she actually doing with her days now her radio show has been taken off-air and she no longer bothers with social media. Bowls is a dying sport so there’s very little chance of her establishing any sort of career in it, unlike radio and social media.

I’ve seen someone above say that they’ve been following her escapades since 2014. That’s absolutely mind blowing. She’s been around longer than most YouTubers, and yet it’s only been in the past year that she’s started to establish a fanbase (she got noticed by Rylan and was offered to come on his Radio 2 show which would’ve done wonders for her prospects of a career in radio and she even started to earn money from her escapades through going live on TikTok) and it’s now she chooses to throw it all away, after 9 years all for the sake of being able to devote more time to bowls and in the wake of her radio show being suspended and TikTok account being banned (which has happened to her before). It just seems like she’s wasted an awful amount of time if she doesn’t see this through. She doesn’t want to end up like Becki Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.