Kate King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are horrified at this girl managing to fail foundation GCSE maths three times. Imagine if they heard about ar Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Crying at someone going clubbing and showing everyone a black-and-white photo of Kate in which she bares a striking resemblance to a Victorian child whilst dancing to 212 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this the most liked tweet with reference to Kate so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ā€œJust to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoeaā€

View attachment 2251947
Practically sprained my ankle running here after I tripped over the irony thatā€™s lost on Kate along the way šŸ¤£

ā€œI like Ann but Annā€™s jam doesnā€™t like meā€ - Stunning inspirational quote
---
just came here to link this omg this is our wagatha christie get them to the high court neow
ā€œFor a few years now someone who I trusted to follow me on my Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok accounts has been consistently informing Twitter and Tattle of my private posts and stories such as when I posted about how Annā€™s Jam went through me like a dose of salt.

It's..... Shirley Carterā€™s Pussyā€™s accountā€

*cue duff-duff*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.