Kate King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s high time that Tattle had a thread dedicated to Miss Kate King, influencer extraordinaire and doyenne of Gay Twitter.

If you’ve never heard of Miss King before, here is a taster:

Facts about Kate King:
  • Kate is 23 but has the persona of somebody much, much older.
  • Kate has cerebral palsy.
  • All of Kate’s friends appear to be senior citizens.
  • Kate lives with her mother Val and father Mick/Mike (he answers to both).
  • There is another man in her life who she calls Grandad but (apparently) isn’t actually her Grandad.
  • Kates family life is further complicated because it came out that her Dad’s sister died and then her husband married Kate’s Nan!
  • Kate plays bowls.
  • Despite previously saying that her life was too busy to have a job, she recently announced online that she is starting a new job is the manager of her bowls club from the start of May.
  • Kate uploads regular grocery hauls to YouTube, almost always featuring the disembodied voice of Val. They often get into small arguments and you can cut the tension with a knife!
  • Kate also presents an all-request show on Stoke Mandeville Hospital Radio. She almost always refuses peoples requests because she doesn’t like this song. Unfortunately/hilariously, people have previously sent in well wishes to EastEnders characters etc and Kate has read them out live on air as if they are real.
  • Katie is particularly interested in people’s names and has made various YouTube videos on this topic.
  • Kate has a massive following on Gay Twitter.

I am sure there is other stuff about Kate that I have forgotten but these are the main points. She truly is an icon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh I have so many questions about this girl… what does she actually do all day? Why is she so rude to her mum? And is she still on tiktok?

Reactions: 1
see her all over gay twitter and still don't have a bleeping clue who she is other than she unpacks her weekly shop on youtube?? good for you ig hun xx

see her all over gay twitter and still don't have a bleeping clue who she is other than she unpacks her weekly shop on youtube?? good for you ig hun xx
That’s another thing, people always say she is homophobic but when I searched to find exactly what it was she did / said that was homophobic, I couldn’t really find much. What did she say?

Confused about her having a large calorie deficit and her dietician telling her she needs to put on a stone within the next four months, yet in this week's video she says she went swimming three days in a row and has signed up for multiple exercise classes

I first discovered Kate on TikTok, has she deleted it? I also have no idea what to think? She definitely seems like an old soul.

I think the homophobia rumours are due to her growing up in a very old fashioned environment and you can tell she is a product of that. I think that would change if she had a job/studied with people outside of church or bowls.
I find the back chat with her mum hilarious. They seem to drive each other up the wrong way a lot.

She’s hinting at being gay in her latest insta stories? Wonder if this is actually true

Reactions: 3
She’s hinting at being gay in her latest insta stories? Wonder if this is actually true

It’s an interesting one for sure. She’s mentioned low views on her recent videos so I hope the ‘reveal’ video won’t be click bait. And if she is coming out and leaving her church then good on her.

Reactions: 2
It’s an interesting one for sure. She’s mentioned low views on her recent videos so I hope the ‘reveal’ video won’t be click bait. And if she is coming out and leaving her church then good on her.
Ive just watched her most recent insta stories and she’s basically confirmed it! Good for her

Her mum and dad are homophobic not gonna be easy for her! They seem to treat her like a little girl.

She should move out and get a carer. Val seems a right controlling cow

Wow good for her, I hope her parents are supportive but I wonder how gay twitter is gonna react to this!

There are a lot of downright weird thing about that family but the way they eat pizza has knocked me sideways:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The whole grandad situation I find really odd and creepy.. I worry as she is very young in the head for her age.

she really does think she’s this big influencer though bless her and doesn’t realise everyone’s taking the piss of her

Apparently he isn't even her Grandad, not a blood relative anyway. Sometimes she talks as if they are a couple. Worrying.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.