Kate King #2 Roses are red, I love an old dear, just to be clear I NEVER had diarrhoea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video was the first thing that came up on my FYP when I opened TikTok and for a moment I thought Kate was back on TikTok 😫

The comments are full of people saying that they miss her and want her to come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys, this new account that has sprung up on TikTok is uploading classic Kate clips for all to enjoy so they are definitely worth a follow. I fear this is the closest will get to her returning to her socials 😥

IMG_3697.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love how they had to invent a sex scandal from her co host to sack her off hospital radio.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Big news! First video footage of Kate King leaked, since the hiatus she’s been on since May. She’s been doing a spot of vlogging in Southend, in you guessed it, Costa Coffee! It still shows she’s got the veracity of an influencer burning like a fire within her, indicating not all hope is lost and there’s still a chance she’ll return to her socials. Kate is seen sporting a pair of new glasses and is trying out a new hairstyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yikes.
When I say I RAN here after seeing this. Can’t believe ar Kate is at the epicentre of a racism scandal. It’s like the This Morning saga all over again, minus the pervy geriatric old men letching over the tea boys part.

IMG_3716.jpeg

---
Someone has accused Kate of reporting Steve to Ofcom 😭

IMG_3717.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7